THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot_20170722-095601.png

thought these IDs on IG were pretty dope

hi,
i wanted to know about the comfort and the quality of the air bubble of the recent am1 (or specifically the anniversary ones)
i'm more a TN and BW wearer, it would be my first non-TN/BW pair lol. actually because of niketalk i began to like more and more other og colors of other air max's, like 95 and am1.
i saw also that there is a new shape, more like the old one, good thing because the almost square shape of the am1 was awful..
thanks!

Last edited:
The CX are underrated in my opinion. Wish I hadn't slept on them when they dropped. Figured I could get them on discount later on.
They were my 1st am1 coming back to the shoe game. I really like them but the mudguard in the toe area on mine didn't hold shape to well. I think it's just due to the material used.

This mightve been posted before but I have little black pieces of dirt/bark stuck in the mesh of my AM1 anniversary anyone know how to get it out. suede brush didnt do anything

These arrived today. Not as impressed with these as I was with the Ridgerocks, but I like them nonetheless. I took a second pic under bright sunlight to show that the Dark Obsidian is somewhat of a slate color for the tongue, mudguard and midsole. In stock pics it almost gives the impression that the shoe is off-white and more black than anything. (the outsole is mostly black)

IMG_6722.jpg

Any further word on the restock/re release of anniversary Blue and Red? I believe Aug was the stated return?

I think if it was gonna happen we would have some more solid info. Unless it ends up being another quickstrike release I'm not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom