THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not a fan. Normally I'd be all over a white midsole but the contrast is a bit too stark when you've got all that noise on the mudguard.
Just makes it a bit too much. the black midsole really helped make the mudguard pop.
you buggin. White midsole makes them look 100000000x better than the black midsole. The shoe looks way cleaner

20157509_10154618729375880_70655027596736610_o.jpg

Thoughts? Not my pic...need some sail/white laces to help out I think
It's a weird pair but I gotta admit i like having em on my feet every once in awhile.

Y'all are killing me with these pinnacle outlet pick ups. If anyone wants to help a brother out, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Y'all are killing me with these pinnacle outlet pick ups. If anyone wants to help a brother out, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Same here! All i found were some dark gray/light gray essentials, debating on keeping them just to beat. Will post pics when i can.

Incredible deals at the outlets guys. I've been looking for the ocean fog and iced jades online. In Toronto Canada, we don't get too much good stuff at the outlets.

I'm going to hit up the outlet in Jeffersonville Ohio tomorrow to see if I can find any other pinnacles or any air max plus there.

i hope to double and even triple up on pinnacles if my local outlet gets them for that low. outlets dont take phone orders anymore right?

i hope to double and even triple up on pinnacles if my local outlet gets them for that low. outlets dont take phone orders anymore right?

Someone said in another thread if you use a gift card, you can do a phone order. Not sure how true that is

Back
Top Bottom