THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

In for the black jewels.

Not sure how I'm feeling on the clear outsoles of the reds... EDIT: didn't realize BOTH are clear outsoles. Ugh. Oh well. I'll be real - probably still copping.

I'll likely be convinced come June 5th.

Let's hope that they use pinnacle quality leather here. These are gonna be crease magents (thinking AF1 bad) otherwise.

Last edited:

Got these in the mail today. Thought there may be a problem because folks were saying orders were cancelled if you stacked the gift cards.

In for the black jewels.

Not sure how I'm feeling on the clear outsoles of the reds... EDIT: didn't realize BOTH are clear outsoles. Ugh. Oh well. I'll be real - probably still copping.

I'll likely be convinced come June 5th.
Let's hope that they use pinnacle quality leather here. These are gonna be crease magents (thinking AF1 bad) otherwise.

They're not pinnacle quality leather at all

don't see too much hype for the jewels honestly.

should be easy cops for those that are after them as long as they're on it when they go live

now if some random celeb rocks them before release date, then that's another story lol

don't see too much hype for the jewels honestly.

should be easy cops for those that are after them as long as they're on it when they go live

now if some random celeb rocks them before release date, then that's another story lol
You see that round two dude who's hyping the jewel Cortez's? I've never seen so many comments on wanting a pair of Cortez's..

I just want to confirm, everyone is going down half a size on the 2017 OGs from there normal mesh air max 1 size ?

I just want to confirm, everyone is going down half a size on the 2017 OGs from there normal mesh air max 1 size ?
No. If you wear the same size in most shoes, go with that. If you're between sizes, go with the lower one. Like I'm a 10.5 in some and an 11 in others. I went 10.5 in og's and they fit perfect.

No. If you wear the same size in most shoes, go with that. If you're between sizes, go with the lower one. Like I'm a 10.5 in some and an 11 in others. I went 10.5 in og's and they fit perfect.

Im the same size in all mesh AM1. I thought i remember ppl saying they fit very long ?

I've been going with 10s in Boost/yeezys and Vapormax, 9.5 in Js.. I'm thinking 9.5 in the jewels?

Back
Top Bottom