THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today: with the exception of the disgusting Chinese banana shape, I'm liking these a lot more.

ID's came in!

I really like them! As was said before, the leather is crazy on these. The leather lining is so awesome.

So I am very picking on sizing and I was worried they would be too big cause many were saying go .5 down. 

I got TTS and I cant decide if they fit TTS or .5 down lol.... Im a true 9.5 so these are probably like a 9.75. I think going TTS or .5 would work. I hope that helps haha

Here is a comparison of my other full leather AM's

WLG, Last year Options, and 2003 Leather Curries:

Wish the mudguard wrapped like the 03 pair....but oh well! Lets hope for 2017 right!? 

And yes...I REALLY love brown sneakers lol 

Last edited:
ID's came in!

I really like them! As was said before, the leather is crazy on these. The leather lining is so awesome.

So I am very picking on sizing and I was worried they would be too big cause many were saying go .5 down. 
I got TTS and I cant decide if they fit TTS or .5 down lol.... Im a true 9.5 so these are probably like a 9.75. I think going TTS or .5 would work. I hope that helps haha

Here is a comparison of my other full leather AM's

WLG, Last year Options, and 2003 Leather Curries:

Wish the mudguard wrapped like the 03 pair....but oh well! Lets hope for 2017 right!? 

And yes...I REALLY love brown sneakers lol 

Smooth!

Finally got the red tip laces in that match pretty close to the OG laces. Unfortunately they have small writing on the tips and it's under the plastic wrap so I can't get it off. Oh wel, still better than the purple imo.

Beautiful shoe!
If it's the OG white laces you're looking for though, I might be able to get you a pair. I think I still have mine even after selling the shoe. I'd have to check this weekend at my parent's crib though.

Beautiful shoe!
If it's the OG white laces you're looking for though, I might be able to get you a pair. I think I still have mine even after selling the shoe. I'd have to check this weekend at my parent's crib though.
Wow man I'd be forever grateful if you were able to do that. I actually have one lace. Guy that I bought them from was certain both were in the box when he shipped but I only got one of them.

Wow man I'd be forever grateful if you were able to do that. I actually have one lace. Guy that I bought them from was certain both were in the box when he shipped but I only got one of them.
I'm about 80% sure mine are still sitting somewhere in my old room. I'll let you know for sure by the end of the week!

Depends on what you use to line the shoe but my pairs are TTS
Thanks! I might try and find a deal on those Corks so I wanted to double check. I hate when my Am1's fit big on me but the sizing has been pretty consistent for the last three years so I'll stick with that.

Just checked and unfortunately it looks like I no longer have them. I think I left em in a different box for a pair I sold last year; now I feel like an idiot for it. My apologies man.

Just checked and unfortunately it looks like I no longer have them. I think I left em in a different box for a pair I sold last year; now I feel like an idiot for it. My apologies man.
Damn! All good man. I appreciate you checking.

Back
Top Bottom