THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

but you forgot that pre 2000 AM1s have a slightly different shape compared to the AM1s that are from 2001-2009, the overall shape is almost the same but the cut from the mudguard and toebox is a lil bit taller from pre 2000 AM1s compared to the 2001-2009 AM1s, the AM1s from 97-00 have a really tall mudguard
I didn't forget - I'm just saying that was my personal favorite shape! I highlyyyyy doubt we'll get all that and a bag of potato chips 

I live for the 97-00 mudguard 
wink.gif

Got my pendeltons in the mail, definitely throwing the white laces in these jawns. They came with the black waxed laces. Not really feeling the black laces.happy with the purchase tho.

My What The Pendletons came in today too. I'll be throwing in white as well. I have some extra white with silver tips from a pair of AM0 that I'm going to try.

Finally got the red tip laces in that match pretty close to the OG laces. Unfortunately they have small writing on the tips and it's under the plastic wrap so I can't get it off. Oh wel, still better than the purple imo.

I saw the maroon/purple and the black/olive flyknits at Marshalls yesterday for $62 as well as some lunar epic lows for the same price. I'm not feeling either colorway of the 1s, but a great price either way. If you have a local store, check them out.

I saw the maroon/purple and the black/olive flyknits at Marshalls yesterday for $62 as well as some lunar epic lows for the same price. I'm not feeling either colorway of the 1s, but a great price either way. If you have a local store, check them out.

Damn I'd have scooped the epics no question there

this thread will be soon flooded by NT lurkers and 5 y/o NT accounts with super low post counts
sick.gif
I lurk but have read every post in this thread since I joined in May 2015. Where does that put me on the scale of hypebeast to AIRMAXDISCIPLE/SingledOut/Modus47?

Last edited:

I lurk but have read every post in this thread since I joined in May 2015. Where does that put me on the scale of hypebeast to AIRMAXDISCIPLE/SingledOut/Modus47?
You're cool in my book since you're already in before the flood haha

The what the Pendletons are dope but anyone wish it could've came with a gum sole? That would've been nicer than the icy sole imo

You own a pair of dirty denims and at the same time you like those ugly WTPs? :stoneface:

Haha my likings arent always subjected to older releases all the time. If the concept is cool, i like em but im picky. Besides, i got the dirty denims about 7 or 8 years ago when i was in HS.

you get a pass from me since you have joined last year and your account is relatively new

but that wouldnt happened if your account was from 2010

Last edited:
The what the Pendletons are dope but anyone wish it could've came with a gum sole? That would've been nicer than the icy sole imo
I got them too....but man a gum sole would have been PERFECT. I would have even taken a normal black sole. The icy sole is the only thing I don't like. 

I stay lurking in the cut until I can actually bring something to the table, but everyone on here for the most part has been very informative and the sense of community is strong. There aint no "how much these reselling for" or "are these limited/sought after" bs or nothing. Its an actual appreciation for sneaks in here. Not hype. Until 3/26. Big ups to all, new and old.

unseen unseen man I've been after a pair of those patches for so god dang long now.

if anyone sees those in a 13 I'll throw you a finder fee via PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom