THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ended up coppnig from

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/es/nike-air-max-1-cx-qs-blanco-811373-100

they have a few sizes left too
ím gonna pass, i just saw they are coming from china at that spanish site from your link
sick.gif

Came to his thread excited to see what blue they would turn into. That pale blue is far too light.

ah damn. Thought we got you wearing a new pair.
no biggie tho, more money saved for the air tech challenge 4 what is coming out in july

i have waited 24 years for those to coming back and finally i get to own a pair very soon

Last edited:
need some help NTers. I bought these on eBay. They're new but one thing, the seller "forgot" to mention the soles are yellowing. I know these are 4 years old but come on, put in the description "there's yellowing on the soles". Do you guy think I should return them and get my funds back. I paid under $200 if anyone wants to ask.

Last edited:
toe box on the color change actually looks pretty good.
i haven't bought a new am1 in a WHILE, but may go for these.

alboogie4200 alboogie4200 you could try to see if the seller would refund you some $$$ if you dead set on keeping them otherwise threaten to report the seller to ebay for selling you an item in "false described condition"

i'd ask for 50$ back minimum if you wanna go that route. theres a few ways to "unyellow " a sole but most of them involve repainting the sole....don't know if you're that committed to the task so its really up to you

Last edited:
alboogie4200 alboogie4200 you could try to see if the seller would refund you some $$$ if you dead set on keeping them otherwise threaten to report the seller to ebay for selling you an item in "false described condition"

i'd ask for 50$ back minimum if you wanna go that route. theres a few ways to "unyellow " a sole but most of them involve repainting the sole....don't know if you're that committed to the task so its really up to you
I did report him to eBay and they told me to open a case in returning them because the seller didn't want settle in refunding me $100-80 back. I think I was asking tooo much back but $50 sounds reasonable. I do like them and I might regret if I return them. They're legit but now I know why he was asking for less then $200

I did report him to eBay and they told me to open a case in returning them because the seller didn't want settle in refunding me $100-80 back. I think I was asking tooo much back but $50 sounds reasonable. I do like them and I might regret if I return them. They're legit but now I know why he was asking for less then $200
maybe im not super anal and picky about that ish, but how bad is the yellowing?  from the pics, doesnt look too bad.  thats no thang but a chicken wang in my book.  id repaint them joints and keep it moving. not leave him any feedback at most.  did he list as DS and unworn?  did he not have any pics that indicated the yellowing?  did he purposely mislead you, or you just lax on your research?   fb yeezys are like 250-325.  so under 200 isnt that bad for an NDS pair.  not for nothing, but you kind of being a bridezilla version of ebay buyers.  

Last edited:
I hate ebayers who dont check the shoe before sending, ive had some good experiences on this and some bad. Dealing with one now, im keeping the shoe and going to paint it. 

You paid under $200 so that means you asked for over half the price refunded to you for some yellowing i can barely see in those pics? I'd have told you to take a hike too. $50 doesnt even sound reasonable. You dudes are brutal.

maybe im not super anal and picky about that ish, but how bad is the yellowing?  from the pics, doesnt look too bad.  thats no thang but a chicken wang in my book.  id repaint them joints and keep it moving. not leave him any feedback at most.  did he list as DS and unworn?  did he not have any pics that indicated the yellowing?  did he purposely mislead you, or you just lax on your research?   fb yeezys are like 250-325.  so under 200 isnt that bad for an NDS pair.  not for nothing, but you kind of being a bridezilla version of ebay buyers.  
The pics don't give them any justice but they're yellow. I know he tried them on because the laces were untied and some dirt on the soles. I did see a "dirt" on the left shoe when he posted them but I thought it was dirt. I thought I'll just scrub them but when I received them, both shoes had yellow. The other three pics didn't show any angle of the soles. I guess I didn't do my research before I pulled the trigger. What's with people painting shoes/soles now??? Before we didn't have that now people think they're artist

Last edited:
It would be cheaper to pay the selling fees and return shipping than to refund 50 bucks even. You have to be extra cautious on ebay, ive seen sellers try to get away with way worse.

You paid under $200 so that means you asked for over half the price refunded to you for some yellowing i can barely see in those pics? I'd have told you to take a hike too. $50 doesnt even sound reasonable. You dudes are brutal.
It's just the facted that he didn't specify on his listing that's there yellowing in the soles. eBay always tells people to be accurate on your sales. I would love to see someone sell you something and "forgets" to tell you the item you bought has a "little" problem. I guess you're use to getting got all your life. So it's not a big deal to you. Take a hike guy

Last edited:
you shouldnt buy old shoes if you cant accept blemishes like midsole discoloration and such, asking $100 refund is just straight up extortion imo, the seller did nothing wrong in my eyes even if he tried the shoes on for once, in my book its DS as long as all the outsole nipples are visible and he didnt walk outside with them, i wouldnt blame him for not giving you a partially refund even if you were asking $20-$30 i wouldnt agree with that, $200 is a pretty good deal for a DS shoe in that cw, and you can clearly see that in the pics that they have very minor yellowing. he didnt tried to hide anything, you only try to take advantage of the situation because he didnt stated in his listing that the shoes were a few years old and have some very little yellowing at the midsole

Back
Top Bottom