The Official Air Jordan XI Columbia Appreciation Thread

My favorite shoe of all time. This thread made me want to reach into the vault and pull em' out to appreciate them again.

I love my OGs and the retros. Here's hoping to an icey blue re-retro in the near future!

Posted these on my instagram:

Ill have to agree. I really like that creamy white they turn with time. Especially if the bottoms are still a bit Icey. Man it looks real nice.

Last edited:
I hope they make the soles Colombia blue and not clear or clear blue tint but I bet they will
This x100000000

I will seriously never buy another JB release if they don't release these in true to original form.

ummm did you forget about the retros??

View media item 406578
But seriously with all this blue tinted soles craze JB's been releasing I'm sure these will receive the same treatment

Last edited:
This is for all of us who are tired of the Columbia’s being skipped year after year! It should have been a forgone certainty that this would be the year that this OG was finally retroed correctly!!

This is for everyone who wants Nike to finally give us a real Columbia XI retro! This is not for those who do not care for the shoe! Please do not show your immaturity by posting over and over why you do not like this shoe. One time will be enough!

If you’re like me and sick for these being passed year after year let it be known to the eyes that matter who happen to still look at this forum!

Hopefully this doesn’t get locked and a mod request for everyone to post in another generic thread. The NT of old would allow post like this to remain active! Let’s see if others remember that!
No way these get passed over again this year, right? I gotta have these!

i just hope when they decide to bring them back they do it good, nice PL cut/thickness and a clear or blue sole (either is fine with me) and good leather

What a misleading title. I thought the Columbias were finally being retroed. I thought for sure they'd come out last year, but they released the breds I had already. & this year, I thought the trend of retroing original color ways of the 11s, then these gamma 11s show up.i can't wait for that moment when the columbias come out.

^^^ That's a cool story, bro.

Can't wait to see what the 2014 Columbia 11's are going to look like...

What a misleading title. I thought the Columbias were finally being retroed. I thought for sure they'd come out last year, but they released the breds I had already. & this year, I thought the trend of retroing original color ways of the 11s, then these gamma 11s show up.i can't wait for that moment when the columbias come out.

You're kidding right?

Did you actually read the whole title and opening post?

Nice reading comprehension

They never give us exactly what we want. Those who have all they want retire...that being said RELEASE THESE JB!! YOULL NEVER QUENCH MY THIRST!!!!!

I don't mind the soles yellowing, but the patent leather? :x Makes the shoe look horrible IMO...

JB will retro these eventually, as they do with every Air Jordan it seems.

Back
Top Bottom