The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell that to my black metallic 5s
That was the Black Metallic 5's. They were every damn where. These are the Black & Red 1's. They'll be limited, and dudes will be cuffin'. No comparison. Especially, now that dudes already have the link. They'll be lurkin' & lingerin' that site all day, on September 2nd. Just waitin' & lustin' for them to become available. They'll add em all to they're carts, the site will crash with the quickness. & it will be over.

​
That was the Black Metallic 5's. They were every damn where. These are the Black & Red 1's. They'll be limited, and dudes will be cuffin'. No comparison. Especially, now that dudes already have the link. They'll be lurkin' & lingerin' that site all day, on September 2nd. Just waitin' & lustin' for them to become available. They'll add em all to they're carts, the site will crash with the quickness. & it will be over.
Sound like you're giving a doomsday prediction

There's a size 9.5 on the bay .... in hand ......ready to ship for $350 for anyone who doesn't want to wait.

Maybe will be hard to obtain via online and in the big cities. However, when you live in the suburbs with about fifteen stores having them... Not so hard to buy round here.

​
happy.gif
 ​
 ​
Infinite reps are required to this man, @stevesteve72!!!
 ​
End of the Kanye talk, NO replies/nut huggin' needed. He summed it up in two sentences. Back to the thread topic. The Black/Varsity Red 1's.
 ​
pimp.gif
Yeezys >>> *

nthat.gif

Air Jordan 1s look great but at by the the most uncomfortable shoe i own

I guess its just me 
laugh.gif

My feet cramp up after 30-45 mins of wearing the shadows. I cant do more than an hr in them

I guess its just me :lol:

My feet cramp up after 30-45 mins of wearing the shadows. I cant do more than an hr in them

Different for me I can wear a 1 all day at work and be ok especially if it's a remastered 1.

I wear a V for a hour and my feet will be killing me.

The comfort level in 1s has definitely improved drastically. 01s used to kill my feet. All the 13s and up are gravy.

Not to mention I wore black Lance Mountains a whole day during Coachella '15.

Last edited:
Just wondering how the 2013 AJ 1 Breds compare to the 2013 AJ 1 Chicago in terms of quality of materials? I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a pair of 2013s instead of these. That tumbled leather swoosh doesn't go well with the rest of the shoe, imho. Wasn't too happy with the 2013 AJ1 Chicago's quality, either. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom