The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comfort level in 1s has definitely improved drastically. 01s used to kill my feet. All the 13s and up are gravy.

Not to mention I wore black Lance Mountains a whole day during Coachella '15.

Haha you wore LMs to Coachella? I wore my Venom 10s (ultimate beater shoe) to Coachella 2015 and those things were wrecked after. Somehow, I was still able to sell them for ~$50 to some guy on eBay.

Just wondering how the 2013 AJ 1 Breds compare to the 2013 AJ 1 Chicago in terms of quality of materials? I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a pair of 2013s instead of these. That tumbled leather swoosh doesn't go well with the rest of the shoe, imho. Wasn't too happy with the 2013 AJ1 Chicago's quality, either. :nerd:

2013 Bred is way better quality than the 2013 Chis. Don't pass on Bred 2013s cause of how the 2013 Chis were.

2013 Bred is way better quality than the 2013 Chis. Don't pass on Bred 2013s cause of how the 2013 Chis were.

That's good to know. Thanks. Got the 2013 Chi's for retail, so that wasn't too bad, in hindsight. Lol. Reseller prices on the 2013s though :x

Last edited:
That's good to know. Thanks. Got the 2013 Chi's for retail, so that wasn't too bad, in hindsight. Lol. Reseller prices on the 2013s though :x

Yeah I have 2013 Chis too was so excited cause it was the first time since 94 they had been retroed. What a disappointment they were. I still need to get a 2015 pair of Chicagos.

Jordan brand has been truly chasing money these past 2 years, with black toes dropping this year and the way they unveiled the breds its hard to think they will get a limited treatment. unless they plan to drop 1s in limited numbers every 3 years.

I Must be the only optimistic dude in this thread. I'm down to spend for what I want but if and I mean if I strike out 220 is the highest I'd drop resale. Even then that's hard to do with the amount of fakes that will be out. It's like buying 11s from someone, you need all the proof in the world and will still have your doubts

Last edited:
All that is being thrown around are best guesses.

I say let September 3rd do all the talking as far as numbers and a availability.

Lol ima wear my 1s today for Suicide Squad maybe I am bugging. Its been at least a year since ive pulled them on

You might want to take your Y's fam because like you said,

"after 30-45 mins of wearing the shadows. I cant do more than an hr in them" :wink: :lol:

Last edited:
You might want to take your Y's fam because like you said,

"after 30-45 mins of wearing the shadows. I cant do more than an hr in them"
wink.gif
laugh.gif
True Ill keep the better brand in the whip just in case 
nthat.gif

Take it for what it's worth.....
Quote me if I'm wrong but I remember that the Black and Royal Blue 1s (Black, Varsity Royal, and Black on the 2013 version) were very limited in the United States but were more in abundance overseas. It could be the opposite of that release.

Quote me if I'm wrong but I remember that the Black and Royal Blue 1s (Black, Varsity Royal, and Black on the 2013 version) were very limited in the United States but were more in abundance overseas. It could be the opposite of that release.
So exactly like the breds were in 2013............

Cant really tell if Yeezys coming out on the same day is a good or bad thing. That's just gonna add more people to the line on RD. Some that were going originally for Yeezys could end up leaving with Breds.

Last edited:
Cant really tell if Yeezys coming out on the same day is a good or bad thing. That's just gonna add more people to the line on RD. Some that were going originally for Yeezys could end up leaving with Breds.
in before jordan moves the date back a week lol

When SBB and TD dropped last year an Ubiq in Philly was selling leftover pairs they only had 2 Sbb left and 5 pairs of TDs

Allocation was bad. Take that 14k for overseas and add like 5 to 10 stateside. You guys dont really get how limited the 2013s were. If these turn out like that Dino guy is alluding to, gonna be a better day than Feb 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom