The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats and welcome. Yeah, I lucked up for the first time in life with the SNKRS draw too. Mine are scheduled to arrive 9/9.
this is the first time I've used the draw method. I had 3 different accounts. One was with my brothers email. Crazy I won with his lol Any chance you in the west coast? I'm getting mine the same day. I've seen some people getting them delivered the 7th-8th with free shipping. Proably cuz they're closer Dammit haha

Last edited:
Royals have NO business being tumbled! I hope they're not tumbled, Geez man :smh:.

I blame dudes that praised the SBBs and 11' Banneds like they're the second coming. Nothing wrong with tumbled leather but hope they leave that on the Banneds and SBBs. Leave them Royals alone.

Last edited:
Royals have NO business being tumbled! I hope they're not tumbled, Geez man :smh:.

I blame dudes that's praised the SBBs and 11' Banneds like they're the second coming. Nothing wrong with tumbled leather but hope they leave that on the Banneds and SBBs. Leave them Royals alone.
Neither do breds

What other colorway would you like to see JB make on the 1s? That'll get SBB kind of recognition. 

Tumbled would be sick on Royals. Dont listen to these spandex wearing hipsters....

^ Possibly and everyone will still be [size=18pt]IN[/size] for a pair, regardless :wink:

Last edited:
I think this tumbled is better than the dtrt 1s

I feel u. If breds get tumbled why couldn't royals? What's the difference?

Black/Red 1s are not tumbled. "Banneds" are, though smh.

I'm not mad though. I like my "Banneds" but hope they give the Royals the true OG treatment when they release next year.

They absolutely will be
I know I will be. :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Tumbled or not, it really isn't that serious to me.

If I want what them to make them as close to the OG, I'll just buy an actual OG. :wink: That will be the only way I would be truly satisfied.

Last edited:

What other colorway would you like to see JB make on the 1s? That'll get SBB kind of recognition. 
a black and yellow color way with gum bottoms like the new loves, a burgandy color way, and a black and purple. Somebody did a custom of a black and purple 1s that was real nice.

I like the way tumbled looks personally. Genuine leather is more often tumbled-esque, so it does give them a more premium look in some ways, and not a synthetic look. I also think tumbled wears better over time (says the guy who can't walk, and therefore, even 10 year plus old shoes never wear. Haha). But I'll be game either way. The royals are the one pair of 1's I need, yet have never owned. The funny thing is that if they are tumbled, cats will complain that they're not OG, and if they're not tumbled, some peeps will complain that they're not quality materials, or how other pairs that DO have tumbled (i.e. banned's, SBB, etc.) are superior. Can't please everyone I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom