The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What shoe tree do you use for 1's? 

I use cheapy IKEAs for some and the for the pairs i really like ... i use these (my BRed shoe trees). 

Be careful, sneakers aren't built for "real" shoe trees in the long run! Used to do that, and my joints busted up after a few years!

I use the cedar trees after wearing for a day, or two if Im lazy or forget, then take those out and just use the regular cardboard insert. Were you leaving them in extended periods of time?

Be careful, sneakers aren't built for "real" shoe trees in the long run! Used to do that, and my joints busted up after a few years!
What shoes busted exactly? I'm curious only because I own both premier 23s and they came with shoe trees. Wondering if it will have negative consequences.

I don't. And it doesn't make much difference anyway, the furry sandaled folk seem to be on here a lot more since they're always in a line somewhere than actually doing something about their diabetes.
U sir have deep rooted issues :rofl:

U sir have deep rooted issues
roll.gif
Didn't the Bin series also come with those wooden shoe trees.

anybody get eastbay shipping confirmation yet of have their ups tracking for eastbay actually picked up?

really making me feel like breaking something

this might be a very dumb question, but in general what is the more sought after colorway: the breds or royals? 

Last edited:
I agree that these does fit a bit bigger compared to some 1s' but not by much. It comes down to preference, snug or roomy. I'll be looking for an 8.5 size. Any good deals, let me know.

Yo what's good guys. I'm new here and got lucky with Nike. Mine are currently "being shipped to a UPS facility". Can't wait to finally have my hands on these. I purchased an ATC which failed on me so I'm glad I won the draw.
Congrats and welcome. Yeah, I lucked up for the first time in life with the SNKRS draw too. Mine are scheduled to arrive 9/9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom