The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been messaging 285-300 gift all day on Twitter to like 10 folk let's see if something shake
For a $12 saving you could get hosed for $300. Dont do it man...nobody is going to show you sympathy. Not paypal or us. Think of it as a tip for the seller. 

They usually do when pure resellers just want a quick cash in. They dip a little once online order come in. Will be interesting to see if that happens this time around. Didn't see that on BRED '13s IIRC. But, this is how Nike treats Canada...could be worse. Was talking to a dude about how possibly only 500 pairs made it to Philippines which has a population 3x ours. So, we look on the bright side.

Oh ya as soon as those dudes showed up they were getting looks from everybody. They wouldn't look anybody in the eye until someone called them out. Ya, I am sure I could sue but why go through the court cases/lawyers and also don't want to become a local celebrity on the local news. Its my reputation that matters more. But, thats the deal I had to make to be in such a profession. Ya it limits certain things, but the best I can do is control the places I go. Before I didn't think twice about where I was. Now, I don't care if a certain part of the city got the hottest clubs, but is a known area of physical altercations. I am out. But, you right too. If trouble finds me well then lets go. As long as I know I did everything to avoid being in that position. 
True. It's a fine line. I understand where you coming from but it's rules to the line. Established early and hold the line. Divided we fall...

Might as well send me cash n wait for your shoes from him! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Always wondered the difference between requesting an invoice versus paying someone with fees and all of course?
Invoice comes with buyer's (and seller's) protection. My friend got sold a used pair of dunks from craigslist once but the invoice and CL listing said brand new. He got his money back after disputing it.

Nike has a nice troll job waiting for us. Shame on any body thinking we'll get actual black/red 1's again and we haven't seen any of the metallic series in OG form. They will be inversed colorblocking of the regular colorway. Quote me

Quoted, at this point in getting bored Ima be back when my pair is in hand good bye guys

Facebook reseller was at 280 and I didn't bite, those pairs are all gone and they all want 330-350 now. Do you think prices are just going to keep raising or once everything's shipped they'll even back out at 300? I need help.

Only speaking from my personal experience..but during the '13 Bred release it played out exactly like this. Tried finding a pair for a friend of mine 4 weeks later and my offers of $280 were considered "lowball". 2 months later someone finally bit....but you would insider it a steal at that price then...and definitely now. These are following that same trend....in my opinion.

My lord i just seen 3 breds go for a Yeezy. I would never trade the breds if i had them.

That's exactly the trade I'm looking for! :nerd:

yo im offering $320 on ebay and getting hit with the no thank you 
roll.gif

Hey for ya'll who got a pair from retail....whaat olor is the quality control stamp on your box? and how many digits? and where is it located?

I got mine from a ma and pop shop with the fit. the stamp is on the top part of the box in red...i think it was 8-9 digits. do these things matter? i only have one other pair of J's thats the black metallic 5's. i got them from nike and the QC stamp is in blue 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom