The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
BW just refunded.....
mean.gif
Did you get an email?

People keep saying wait til online pairs come in, nowadays most people sell there pairs only with a confirmation emails. Most of the quick flippers have sold there pairs. I don't see these going down. Most releases the price drops every day that goes by and these are already going up slightly. I personally copped 6 pairs and plan on keeping them for down the road.

We will see by the end of this week. I'm guessing they will stay the same. $275-350

Last edited:
Best era ever. Grew up watching the GOAT, witnessed the rise of rap (nwa,tupac,biggie, snoop, warren g,natedogg, etc) and the beginning of the internet.
Nas wu tang clan, Redman...West coast ain't got no love...cmon Outkast TI Master P and Cash Money?

So Eminen and Jay-Z are new era? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

do you mean this Jay?
View media item 2156528
we are talking about mid 80's to around mid 90's.

also i don't know about throwing master p and cash money on the list, i honestly feel they came up after we lost 2 legends. so many rappers came and gone through out that period, not to say they didn't have hits but not at tupac,biggie, nwa level.

Everything I sell is still wearable. I have one dude who pretty much buys everything off me for about $90-$100 then flips them after for another $40-$50. Just because I'm tired of the kicks don't mean they are beat. **** I get more dudes asking me why my USED shoes are under retail, and have to explain to them that a used shoe should never cost more than box price or even close to it.
I respect that then. The "lol" was kinda sinister in mind. It only irks me because I tried to buy a vnds charcoal 9 and the shoe was horrendous when it arrived. Tbh I never really gave worn shoes another chance. Too much in the game for that...

Nas wu tang clan, Redman...West coast ain't got no love...cmon Outkast TI Master P and Cash Money?
All hail the SOUTH!! Cash money is an army, better yet a Navy ni$$a. Reasonable doubt was a CLASSIC tho.. But without a doubt Vol.2 was when J**** commercialized while keeping the "streets".

do you mean this Jay?
View media item 2156528
we are talking about mid 80's to around mid 90's.

also i don't know about throwing master p and cash money on the list, i honestly feel they came up after we lost 2 legends. so many rappers came and gone through out that period, not to say they didn't have hits but not at tupac,biggie, nwa level.
Master P was 96 and 97. Cash money had a strong following early 98. Remember cash money def jam tour. Alrighty then!

All hail the SOUTH!! Cash money is an army, better yet a Navy ni$$a. Reasonable doubt was a CLASSIC tho.. But without a doubt Vol.2 was when J**** commercialized while keeping the "streets".
Yeen know! *La Chat* I could throw 36 in the mix but it seems like they was heavy in the south east

I respect that then. The "lol" was kinda sinister in mind. It only irks me because I tried to buy a vnds charcoal 9 and the shoe was horrendous when it arrived. Tbh I never really gave worn shoes another chance. Too much in the game for that...
I mean I'm not gonna sell my pairs like my black cement 4s that have sole separation or my BC3s with ripped leather near the midsole. I sold the 1s because they were still 100% wearable. Like I said I gave the guy pics from every angle of the shoe and he offered up. I just put them aside with intentions of wearing the custom laser breds that I made.

I mean I'm not gonna sell my pairs like my black cement 4s that have sole separation or my BC3s with ripped leather near the midsole. I sold the 1s because they were still 100% wearable. Like I said I gave the guy pics from every angle of the shoe and he offered up. I just put them aside with intentions of wearing the custom laser breds that I made.
We cool. Side bar my wife bought me the lasers for retail so I couldn't alter them. Homeboy did a sick custom of the frags.
That's my era, anything south then. 36 and cash money tho, next to J**** and UGK,, the best collab ever LOL but I'm so sincere.
Big pimping was epic! DMX going multi Platinum during 98 was big also.

We cool. Side bar my wife bought me the lasers for retail so I couldn't alter them. Homeboy did a sick custom of the frags.
Big pimping was epic! DMX going multi Platinum during 98 was big also.
I saw them in jimmy jazz up my black for $109 retail so I copped two pairs and said **** it lol. I might do frags for the second pair. Not sure what I want to do with them yet.

Last edited:
I saw them in jimmy jazz up my black for $109 retail so I copped two pairs and said **** it lol. I might do frags for the second pair. Not sure what I want to do with them yet.
You got to keep one OG. It's a dope sneaker. Then the leather is great quality too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom