The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
man about niketowns sending all unclaimed pairs back to nike like i suggested earlier on in the thread. nike should get all the unclaimed pairs and reserve them for the guys that missed out on sneakers. i know they wont be able to fill all reserves but man that would be nice

they always reserving pairs of junk nobody want

or why not do a second draw for everyone that lost instead of a restock?

man about niketowns sending all unclaimed pairs back to nike like i suggested earlier on in the thread. nike should get all the unclaimed pairs and reserve them for the guys that missed out on sneakers. i know they wont be able to fill all reserves but man that would be nice

they always reserving pairs of junk nobody want

or why not do a second draw for everyone that lost instead of a restock?

cuz Nike don't care bruh

So consensus is these are the usual ****** quality "remastered" BS that Jordan Brand been pushing...why are people still buying them at overpriced retail and even jumping at resell???!!!

People just wanna be a part of the crowd nowadays...hype sells...the sheep will follow

Yes this. And I'm one of the guilty. I bought a pair for retail. I don't intend to purchase any other Jordans, though, until some effort is made with regard to their quality. I was on Jordan hiatus before and they duped me with this "remastered" strategy. It's nothing but more of the same and my hard earned dollars won't be spent on inferior quality any longer. It's ridiculous and I value my money more than that.

I know, the "good, more for me" contingent abounds. Good luck. I'm sure that once you've reached that point when you value your dollars or the interest that you pay on that credit card a little more, the level that Jb takes your patronage for granted will begin to eat at you too.

Probably not at 18, 20, 22 ...

But that time will come. And you'll look back and see the power of your dollar was trivialized and you were prostituted so that some suit could take his family on another vacation to Bora Bora on your dime.

I think my L was worse than striking out at not being selected
That stinks, that's what happened to me with my wife's pair yesterday and the Metallic V's. Store blamed the credit card company and the credit card company blamed the store.

Dang, fam be laughing at my hope of hitting on a restock after failing on my 48 raffle entries
embarassed.gif
Looking for steals for you bro
Should we start an Bred L's Anonymous closed group?  
nerd.gif

yea not gonna lie...im a bit disappointed with the leather. i think everyone was just expecting og banned 1s quality tho

Jordan has no incentive to increase the quality. In fact, I wager that they're experimenting with ways to decrease material cost without losing market share. The market has shown that people will buy nearly anything with a jumpman on it from a certain year range.

It used to be 3s and 4s.

You ever notice that until recently, no one bought 1s. When no one was buying them, the quality was phenomenal. When Jordan realized that they would sell regardless, the material costs and quality no longer needed to drive the sale. Not just the leather quality either ... look at the cushioning on the ankle region in the 08-11 retro 1s. Compare to the 13-16.

It's laughably bad.

What I hate reading is that just cause leather is tumbled it's high quality leather

Like people on this board are geeking like we have never seen tumbled leather

That stinks, that's what happened to me with my wife's pair yesterday and the Metallic V's. Store blamed the credit card company and the credit card company blamed the store.
but thats why I used Paypl... with $600 balance on there lol... so **** like "declined" wouldn't happen.

Anyone take the In soles out of their pair yet?

Because I don't want the NIKE AIR on the in sole to peel off from wearing the shoe, so I want to wear the shoe without the insole. 

But when I try to take it off, when I tug on it, it feels like the damn insole is glued to the shoe?? Anyone have any luck taking it off or no?

Last edited:
Busted on snkrs so I drove almost 2 hours to Sac and made it a nice family outting. Anyway, found a store that still had my 11 and with 3 minutes til pick up time was over dude came and got his pair then tried to sell it to me for $450! Talked him down to $325 but still more than I was willing to spend. Gonna wait a couple weeks to see where resale ends up and then trade something to get them.

Because I don't want the NIKE AIR on the in sole to peel off from wearing the shoe, so I want to wear the shoe without the insole. 

But when I try to take it off, when I tug on it, it feels like the damn insole is glued to the shoe?? Anyone have any luck taking it off or no?
most jordans have insoles glued. Just put tape over the NIKE AIR and wear them

it's glued but if you pull on it you can remove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom