The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went TTS, do I need to swap for .5 size down? I typically do .5 down in dunks and AF1s.
I went .5 down in my pair and they fit perfect....11.5 would have had some room but I prefer a tighter fit, you should be fine either way tbh

not even

white cement iv and black metalic v > banned 1

might even say true blues and space jams > banned 1

just as i post this eastbay sent me ups tracking. gonna be a long wait cuz the holidays

You still do the membership with them? Mine are coming on 9/9.

just go thru on shoe palace lol for a size 13 and am a 10.5 Smh ... Was trying all day for 10.5 on shoepalace

its been said before thats what they do maybe for the online restocks?

what they should do with unclaimed pairs is send them back to nike and have sneakers send "we thought you might like another chance at your size in banned 1 so we have reserved that size for you" emails to as many people that have missed out as they can
You know how many people they would have to email bro? Look at this thread and that is an extremely small sample size.

It's not too many unclaimed pairs anyway. Not unless people really had some tragic stuff to come up they went to cop these joints, even during the damn apocalypse. 

Not sure bout foot sites, but Blends had like 50+ people for like, 8 pairs.. stupid.

Man the guys there are usually cool but any raffles they have , they always got some shady stuff going on. Chicago 1s they had like 100 people out there and I swear they raffled 3 sizes.

tried for about 15 minutes, waiting for the clock thing to run out each time. Finally just said screw it and hit F5...thats when it added to cart. Checkout was smooth.

CC was declined (amex fraud protection), then i went PP and all good. 

This was my only scored pair Fam....out of trying everything the past 7 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom