The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they restock or should o take an L at $300 for these in sz 14?

I would take the L. $300 is about average. In most cases it hard to catch a random restock. Only time I was able to eat off a restock was flu game but it was announced a couple of days before the restock happened.

Too feel good about all these Ls I might just UNDS my damn SBBs today and stand in front of a shoe store window like a damn mannequin. 

Wait what do you disagree on-not copping the Bred AJKOs?
On the statement of not being able to afford resale on bred 1s. Royals have that claim. Black and gold patent leather have that claim. But pairs of these Bred 1s can be secured with 300 or around that. People will buying more jordans this year anyhow.

Just picked up another pair from Nike SF raffle asked what they're gonna do with unclaimed pairs they said they're shipping them back is that true or them boys up to something? [emoji]129300[/emoji]View media item 2154160

its been said before thats what they do maybe for the online restocks?

what they should do with unclaimed pairs is send them back to nike and have sneakers send "we thought you might like another chance at your size in banned 1 so we have reserved that size for you" emails to as many people that have missed out as they can

You're right. That's why I haven't but I did open another page for that site. It's still the same. 

These are good quality but chill with comparing these to the SBB.
The SBB is indeed a little softer on the toe and heel area in comparison to the Breds. It's not like it's comparing apples to oranges in this situation. Quality on both are superb. I can't stop staring at my pairs. Don't even know when I'll even break them out. 

These are the best release of this year

not even

white cement iv and black metalic v > banned 1

might even say true blues and space jams > banned 1

just as i post this eastbay sent me ups tracking. gonna be a long wait cuz the holidays

The SBB is indeed a little softer on the toe and heel area in comparison to the Breds. It's not like it's comparing apples to oranges in this situation. Quality on both are superb. I can't stop staring at my pairs. Don't even know when I'll even break them out. 
Aha Clever on words

Just grateful I ate as well as I did 3 pair men's 1 gs for my lady, eyes open for restocks as I could use a pair more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom