The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

While you go Q, I go Bishop
laugh.gif

Excuse my ignorance and I'm ready to be flamed but is the Nike SM and Grove draws completely seperate from the SNKRS draw on Sat? If so can I get a link on how to set those two up? Thanks!
Welcome-yes they are different. SNKRS is home delivery like from NDC online stock and Niketowns are usually instore pick up from that specific location.

Went 1 of 2 in raffles, glad I sold my 2013 when word got out that these were dropping again [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Being size 13 is the worst. Like I get enough crap having cruise ships on my feet, but I also have to deal with limited amounts in my size?

Tell me about it. I hit on one this release whew

Was in one mall and this dumpy kid followed me around and kept putting in size 13

Went to a city gear and asked if they were doing raffles I guess he was scared to ask. So he just watched me to see what happens. Dude ran I mean actually ran in there and put in for 13. Smh.....

Not gonna lie... tired of having my phone on loud all week

I usually have it on silent, no vibrate - nothing

So far I've answered calls from Comcast and a company trying to sell me a warranty for a car I no longer have.

Tell me about it. I hit on one this release whew

Was in one mall and this dumpy kid followed me around and kept putting in size 13

Went to a city gear and asked if they were doing raffles I guess he was scared to ask. So he just watched me to see what happens. Dude ran I mean actually ran in there and put in for 13. Smh.....
mean.gif

Anyone in AZ get any calls yet? I have a homie that got a 6.5Y for his lady  from Shoe Palace Arrowhead Mall but that's all I've heard of so far.

TO EVERYONE ON HERE TRYING TO GET THEM TO WEAR, GOOD LUCK! I TRULY HOPE YOU GET YOUR SIZE AND CAN ENJOY THEM!

And also y'all remember LIFE > SHOES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom