The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being size 13 is the worst
You aint lying! It's the worst because stores only get like 1-3 pairs of sz 13s when it comes to 

I entered one raffle and it's the first time I've ever hit on it. For once I was the lucky bigfoot at this shop.
On SNKRS or online I hit for my size but when it comes to raffles that L comes mighty fast! lol Glad you got your pair man. At least somebody is eating for the bigfoots!

It blows my mind how Jordan Brand can release an awesome retro like this one yet literally everything else they release in the weeks following is complete and utter garbage.. Who buys this stuff? I'd feel ashamed to wear any of the other September retro releases in public.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-release-dates/
Nothing compares to these. WC 4s flu games and metallic 5s only come close but these are the must has for 16 nobody really cares for non og colorways anyway. I'm surprised they sell as much as they do lol

Last edited:
i got a call for my pair from HOH. after buying 2 ATC services already.. lol so i guess i'm getting my 3 pairs possibly. maybe i'll try on snkrs too.

Excuse my ignorance and I'm ready to be flamed but is the Nike SM and Grove draws completely seperate from the SNKRS draw on Sat? If so can I get a link on how to set those two up? Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance and I'm ready to be flamed but is the Nike SM and Grove draws completely seperate from the SNKRS draw on Sat? If so can I get a link on how to set those two up? Thanks!

Too late for the LA draws , but download the SNKRS app for the sadderday drop .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom