The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Im new to The Draw. Can someone please explain how it works. I got out of the game a few years ago and now Jordan pulled me back in. Thanks for the time

Last edited:
i can live with this although a camp out at ntsf wouldnt be too bad. bomb *** china town food a minute away.
I miss the lotteries they used to have at NTSF. Hella fun even if I didn't win. Met a lot of good friends there as well.

Hey I new to The Draw. Can someone please explain how it works. I got out of the game a few years ago and now Jordan pulled me back in. Thanks for the time c
You enter a raffle on your phone or computer and if your number gets called you can pick up a pair that is held just for you in store on release day. 

Entered 2 raffles at the mall; Shoe Palace and Foot Action. Champs, Foot Locker, and Finishline said they weren't getting them. However, dudes were telling me both stores got a lot of these so yeah....we'll see...either way I'm about to get mine.

So basically there's no FCFS anywhere in the SF Bay Area?
I would call the Shoe Palace on S Bascom Ave and North Capitol in San Jose. They always do FCFS rather than raffles for Jordan Retros. So, does the one in the Food Maxx plaza on Tully and Quimby in San Jose. Problem is these Shoe Palaces probably have shady employees and backdoor. The lines will probably start early too. Call these locations first though obviously to confirm they are getting anything. 

Last edited:

I would call the Shoe Palace on Bascom and North Capitol in San Jose. They always do FCFS rather than raffles. So, does the one in the Food Maxx plaza on Tully and Quimby in San Jose. Problem is these Shoe Palaces probably have shady employees and backdoor. The lines will probably start early too. Call these locations first though obviously to confirm they are getting anything. 
The San Jose one on Capitol is ridiculously shady. I wouldn't shop there anymore if you paid me. I friggin hate Shoe Palace.

I predict resell prices on these to settle around $300 mark
grin.gif
 similar to the bred 11 release a few back where pre-release are at $350+ then settled around $280 weeks after release day
grin.gif
 of course those 11s are more mass produced than these ones but they did produce more of these  2016 banned 1s versus that of the more limited 2013 release

Last edited:
Nike Draw raffle for Nike the Grove and Santa Monica but no Nike LA. Friend told me it was closing for a good while starting tomorrow. Anyone know if that's true? Havent been to NTLA in a while

Hey Im new to The Draw. Can someone please explain how it works. I got out of the game a few years ago and now Jordan pulled me back in. Thanks for the time
The draw leverages Nike's app (SNKRS which I think was upgraded to the Nike+ network). to keep bots away you will have to register your account with a non-VoIP phone. Basically you need to:

1) if you haven't downloaded the app do so

2) create an account through the app or web version of the app at nike.../SNKRS

3) register account

4) wait for the window of the draw to open and submit an entry

if you win ... you will automatically be billed for the pair. 

For my NYC folks has anyone heard what Dover Street Markets release procedure will be for these? ... since it has a NikeLab space and a Tier 0 account assuming it will get a couple of FSRs of these. 

Personal don't agree with the mens price at WindyCity

but for GS and you need a size 7 or whatever

that's not bad for $209

and @vampire xtc  already said the GS numbers were way low!

so enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom