The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
slid thru the mall today to get a screen protector for my note 7 so i figured why not grab a couple raffle tix while i'm at it. all i'ma say is those depending on a call most likely aren't gonna have such a good day (sadderday). most stores in the mall got less than 30 pairs and they all had literally over 200 raffle entries. and that's just for men's sizes.

:x

thing is, like has already been established, these aren't limited. pretty much all the stores have them (the fnl in the mall i was at didn't), but each store only got 1 or 2 FSRs. so this will be one of those wild releases. for instance, champs had 8 pairs total, but i'm guessing that's after employees claimed their share.

:smh:

Last edited:

if "nike air" 5s sat, so will these
comparing 5s to 1s again with a 250$ price tag at that. I'm not giving then anything over 205. Lol
Exactly. Get back to us when 1's retail for $250. The OG 1 colorways are immune from most JB/Nike economics due to their artificially low pricing in comparison to almost every other shoe they make.
Crazy too because 1s are built much more sturdy than most other J's.

Every time a new 1 OG color comes out, I think back to when the Royals released a few years ago, and I traded my friend straight up for the Lebron Area 72 all stars. 

Still hurts 
sick.gif

Was that today or yesterday?
That was yesterday on Monday morning shortly after they opened. The employees working there should get reprimanded for their actions. theres no way they can get around not giving raffles if their store is on the launch locator. Tons of ppl will be going in. Shady *** finishline.

Crazy too because 1s are built much more sturdy than most other J's.
basic technology I assume causes low overall cost

No midsole cracking, sole stitched on, its solid.
Yup, the main reason I've got 30 pairs of 1's. You know what you're getting for the most part, even with the 2013 lower grade leather. I've been rocking my black ying yangs every other day since they came in and love them. might grab the whites and another pair of these. Bottom line is that the AJ1 is my favorite shoe ever made and I'll wear them until I die.

Yup, the main reason I've got 30 pairs of 1's. You know what you're getting for the most part, even with the 2013 lower grade leather. I've been rocking my black ying yangs every other day since they came in and love them. might grab the whites and another pair of these. Bottom line is that the AJ1 is my favorite shoe ever made and I'll wear them until I die.
Repped for the until I die comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom