The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 had GS and how widely released were those? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
100% agreed... GS indication has zero correlation it will be a wide release for the huge masses.  

And for the record, GS sizes are confirmed for this release as well

2013 had GS and how widely released were those? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wide release enough for you to have 4 pairs....

I am new to the 1 game so you tell me...

I paid resell on every single one of those :lol:

Litterally Impossible to cop online

Stores got next to nothing

Minus black/white and shadows, I paid resell on all other 1's

Last edited:
Known reseller in Detroit got 2 FSR of Breds

I wonder which spot is backdooring them to him [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

All three of my pairs on lock :pimp: . Out of 10 store Hoh getting 150 and the rest is getting between 18-30 each store. So good luck next weekend

I actually just called Nike and the gentleman confirmed they are NOT limited. Fill free to do it yourselves. When you receive this information I'm guessing the limited talk still won't end...smh
 i think the issue is not 'limited' persay ... more about supply/demand -- will folks who want a pair (or 2) get them or will you look around in the raffle line wondering where all these folks come from. lol 
You guys use bots on ndc or manually?
I'm all about manual bots ... to avoid the sneakerTHOTs of NDC of course. 
Are these newer apps any better than using the sited like ftl and champs? Is the snkrs app worth it?
No. No....and Nope. I won a pair of champagne 6s once on SNKRS unfortunately I'm in NYC and the pair I won was in Chicago. SNKRS used to prioritize the app over website orders but not sure that's still true since the inclusion of andriod. 

Not surprised... these dudes are even out here reselling lipstick
GrizzlyAnimal ...don't tell me you've been watching the Kylie Lip Kits market. lol. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom