The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on track and enough of that nonsense guys.

I just called NTNY to ask how will they handle the drop for 9/3 and the lady said we might not even have them in store... REALLY? lol 
roll.gif

I must have missed something...:nerd:

I can't wait to get a hold of these. My feet are ready :smile:

^There is gonna be a lot of that as we get closer.

Makes me feel like pairs will be accounted for before the raffles begin :frown:

^There is gonna be a lot of that as we get closer.

Makes me feel like pairs will be accounted for before the raffles begin
frown.gif
Especially for a release like this, that's for sure.  Not sure about you but I see it as the most regarded release for the rest of this year

I just called NTNY to ask how will they handle the drop for 9/3 and the lady said we might not even have them in store... REALLY? lol :rofl:

No one store in my area give out info because a few stores had their JB account taken.

I just called NTNY to ask how will they handle the drop for 9/3 and the lady said we might not even have them in store... REALLY? lol 
roll.gif
EITHER YOU ARE LYING OR THEY LIED TO YOU.. I CALLED EARLIER AND DID NOT GET ANYTHING LIKE THAT ANSWER.. NTNY NOT GETTING THEM REALLY??? COME ON SON
laugh.gif

IM CURIOUS TO HAVE THESE IN HAND NEXT TO MY 13 PAIR.. I LIKE A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT THIS BANNED PAIR BUT THE 13 PAIR KINDA HAS A MORE OG FEEL WITH THE SMOOTH LEATHER.. ILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE; HOPEFULLY ILL SCORE A PAIR

I must have missed something...:nerd:

I can't wait to get a hold of these. My feet are ready :smile:

Ive been waiting for this release since it was rumored. I even have money on the side in case i need to pay resell prices but all i want is my first pair of bred 1s for retail. Is that too much to ask???

No one store in my area give out info because a few stores had their JB account taken.
But asking how they will handle the release (whether in store raffle or FCFS) shouldn't be a big deal at all.

EITHER YOU ARE LYING OR THEY LIED TO YOU.. I CALLED EARLIER AND DID NOT GET ANYTHING LIKE THAT ANSWER.. NTNY NOT GETTING THEM REALLY??? COME ON SON
laugh.gif

IM CURIOUS TO HAVE THESE IN HAND NEXT TO MY 13 PAIR.. I LIKE A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT THIS BANNED PAIR BUT THE 13 PAIR KINDA HAS A MORE OG FEEL WITH THE SMOOTH LEATHER.. ILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE; HOPEFULLY ILL SCORE A PAIR
Lol my man no reason to lie about this... she told me straight up they may not even get them.  After she said that, I just hung up because there's no way in hell NYNY would not get them.  

roll.gif
just wait till sunday, dudes are just trying to feel important when u ask for a shoe.

When I called Nike the guy first said the shoes were "Banned" and may not release. Hahah. After I told him that's a nickname, he said " ok, they are not listed as limited." That's how I knew he wasn't just guessing.

Most chain stores dont have instruction on the release yet. Just eat a lot of carbs and stretch all week to be ready to go to work next week...

Especially for a release like this, that's for sure.  Not sure about you but I see it as the [size=20pt]most regarded release for the rest of this year[/size]
100%

Ive been waiting for this release since it was rumored. I even have money on the side in case i need to pay resell prices but all i want is my first pair of bred 1s for retail. Is that too much to ask???
I'm right there with ya :wink:

When everyone is going in on these, it might be for all of us that is #teamretailorbust

Think positive and we should be good [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
When I called Nike the guy first said the shoes were "Banned" and may not release. Hahah. After I told him that's a nickname, he said " ok, they are not listed as limited." That's how I knew he wasn't just guessing.

In Michigan?

I feel there will be a lot of shady actions soon to come. I called 4 spots around DFW and one spot said FCFS but you have to have a ticket. I asked when those will be given and I was told no date will be given out. :smh: ****..... spots name rhymes with nilla

I feel there will be a lot of shady actions soon to come. I called 4 spots around DFW and one spot said FCFS but you have to have a ticket. I asked when those will be given and I was told no date will be given out. :smh: ****..... spots name rhymes with nilla

What part of DFW??

Garland location. Same place that lied about the UNC release. Said FCFS Friday afternoon then on that Saturday changed it ticket and none of us had any.

It'll prob be a different story if I called again

Last edited:
LMAAAOOOOOOOOO THATS HILARIOUS!!
laugh.gif

But asking how they will handle the release (whether in store raffle or FCFS) shouldn't be a big deal at all.

Lol my man no reason to lie about this... she told me straight up they may not even get them.  After she said that, I just hung up because there's no way in hell NYNY would not get them.  
YEAH FIGURED IT WAS ONE OR THE OTHER.. EITHER THE PERSON DOESNT KNOW ANY BETTER OR SHE'S LYING.. LIKE YOU SAID.. NO WAY THEYRE NOT GETTING THEM
nerd.gif

As release day gets closer, I usually call every few days and speak with another employee to see if they're being truthful or not

Garland location. Same place that lied about the UNC release. Said FCFS Friday afternoon then on that Saturday changed it ticket and none of us had any.

It'll prob be a different story if I called again
They usually give out tickets for raffles on Sundays. Keep an eye on their instagram page for info. 

Just did my second round of calling. No champs in my area are getting them. I'm seeing a trend of footlocker, finish line, and foot action only

Just did my second round of calling. No champs in my area are getting them. I'm seeing a trend of footlocker, finish line, and foot action only

Champs are getting them

I really need to head out and see if my FNL are getting them but usually the workers are clueless AF

Champs are getting them

I really need to head out and see if my FNL are getting them but usually the workers are clueless AF
I called 5 different champs locations and 4/5 said no, the last one said "call back closer to rd and ask"

And 2/5 finishline's confirmed they're getting them in my area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom