The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never missed on any GR that I wanted. I personally don't know anyone who strikes out on GRs and if so they should just hang it up for lacking the ability to make a shoe purchase.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This will be my first NT pizza party if I get em. Im trying to get retail and a large meat lovers stuffed crust with marinara and ranch dipping sauces. Im hungry for these B/reds. All next weekend I'm traveling through tacoma and seattle. 2 cities just to get these. Ive never done this for a release but I refuse to lose out on a pair for a fair price for once. I want these babies in hand and on feet the day of the release.

Sidenote: That rhymed. Word to bullhorn.

DISCLAIMER: I live in Seoul, Korea, so keep that in mind while reading the below.

I swung by the second biggest Nike store in town today, and asked my homie there what the deal was with the Bred 1. Dude straight-up said it would be a bloodbath.

Take that for what it's worth. I'm giving his words some credence because this dude is the same guy who told me not to bother lining up for the Metallic 5s (I did anyway, just in case).
If a celebrity is seen wearing it, good luck trying to buy. Did you see the bloodbath for the Olympic Air More Uptempos? That was insane.

I have never missed on any GR that I wanted. I personally don't know anyone who strikes out on GRs and if so they should just hang it up for lacking the ability to make a shoe purchase.
You missed my point. Smh.

Because you haven't missed, means no one has missed? Better yet, I'll go a step further and beat you to it and assume no one on Nike talk has missed a GR. Now how much purchasing power does NT possess? Go figure

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: I live in Seoul, Korea, so keep that in mind while reading the below.

I swung by the second biggest Nike store in town today, and asked my homie there what the deal was with the Bred 1. Dude straight-up said it would be a bloodbath.

Take that for what it's worth. I'm giving his words some credence because this dude is the same guy who told me not to bother lining up for the Metallic 5s (I did anyway, just in case).

How can dudes tell the future?

How can dudes tell the future?

Based on relative hype, and how my people call air and walk in the store and ask about the shoes, like relegate, procedure, and allocation.

i mean its really simple. you either do everything needed, call around, enter raffles, be on time online, etc

or you dont

and if you didnt, you really didnt want the shoes that bad in the first place

that why the term "dont sleep" makes me laugh

Just called local footlocker, dtlr, jimmy jazz, and finishline, none of which are getting these. Looks like online is my last chance. Any tips for a NDC first timer?

Plaza Bo? Fashion V?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom