The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told sizes 9-12 got stocked by the dozens.....not just 12 pais per size either [emoji]128526[/emoji] That's why im not really trippin on the release anymore
I so hope youre right. Glen Allen Va gets nothing and I need these.
Just spent 10 days in that area, beautiful place to be. This good information to know about the sneaker climate, in case I ever decide to relocate out that way.

cool. free white laces with this shoe

if you ever wanted free white laces to swap with your other nikes or j's. :lol:

DISCLAIMER: I live in Seoul, Korea, so keep that in mind while reading the below.

I swung by the second biggest Nike store in town today, and asked my homie there what the deal was with the Bred 1. Dude straight-up said it would be a bloodbath.

Take that for what it's worth. I'm giving his words some credence because this dude is the same guy who told me not to bother lining up for the Metallic 5s (I did anyway, just in case).

Damn seeing all these posts whether its gonna be a masive GR vs super limited... what to do! lol

I feel like all you "limited vs not limited" peeps are gonna keep arguing about it all the way through the 3rd and well after. Who f'n cares, it's not gonna help you secure a pair or not.

I feel like all you "limited vs not limited" peeps are gonna keep arguing about it all the way through the 3rd and well after. Who f'n cares, it's not gonna help you secure a pair or not.

Word up, those that really, really want to get the breds at retail are going to do whatever it takes: dozens of raffles, lining up, etc. Those who don't really, really want them are going to roll the dice.

I lined up for the metallic 5s even though multiple trusted sources told me not to bother. You better believe I refuse to lose on the breds.

Limited releases over here are pretty much a joke. Usually wouldn't bother. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong come September 3rd, though.

Last edited:
Y'all make me laugh. Limited or not, a GR doesn't make these easy to cop :lol:. Maybe *easier (relatively speaking) but we all know how many other GRs we've missed

Damn seeing all these posts whether its gonna be a masive GR vs super limited... what to do! lol
Treat the release as super limited so you cover yourself

If its a shoe you want youll cover all bases no matter the quantity available 

Last edited:

Treat the release as super limited so you cover yourself

If its a shoe you want youll cover all bases no matter the quantity available 
Amazes me that people have a lazy mindset on this release 
mean.gif

DISCLAIMER: I live in Seoul, Korea, so keep that in mind while reading the below.

I swung by the second biggest Nike store in town today, and asked my homie there what the deal was with the Bred 1. Dude straight-up said it would be a bloodbath.

Take that for what it's worth. I'm giving his words some credence because this dude is the same guy who told me not to bother lining up for the Metallic 5s (I did anyway, just in case).

...Oh we gonna eat in the states. Best luck out there for you tho :lol:

Y'all make me laugh. Limited or not, a GR doesn't make these easy to cop :lol:. Maybe *easier (relatively speaking) but we all know how many other GRs we've missed

I have never missed on any GR that I wanted. I personally don't know anyone who strikes out on GRs and if so they should just hang it up for lacking the ability to make a shoe purchase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom