The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never owned a pair of the UB's but I will be trying to scoop a pair of the olympic bronze or gold joints.

Last edited:
Adidas didn't just start making comfortable shoes
laugh.gif

The "I copped em cause they comfortable" is pretty see-through.

You copped em cause everybody else coppin em.

Cats will walk around on bricks if it's trending
mean.gif
Nah not true, they really are the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I tried the OGs on when they first came out because of all the reviews, I loved them but hated the colorway, so I waited until the black ones came out and they are by far the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn. 

I couldn't care less what other people wear.

I don't believe in blindly pledging loyalty no matter what, I spend my dollars where the quality is.  Nike stock make money just like Adidas do, could careless about brand loyalty unless one gone put me on the pay role

Very bold statement.  I do hope when I end up with a pair one day, I'll remember to give you my real world feedback lol
Lol I'll bet money on it (unless you have a really weird shaped foot or something lmfao.)

Don't even buy a pair necessarily, just try a pair on and walk around the store in them, they're ridiculous. Whether or not you like the way they look is another story, but the comfort is unmatched.

People will try hard to deny that they were influenced by trends with UBs. Adidas had been making boost shoes before KW wore them and made them fashionable. No one even cared about the energy boost in 2013, which are just as comfortable as UBs.
True, but the UBs are way more comfortable than the pure boosts, and they look better (IMO.) IDGAF about Kanye or what's hot. (UBs have way more boost material)

Enough boost talk from me, back to the black / red 1's , can't wait I'm super excited (already have 1 pair on lock)

green rhino123 green rhino123 :rofl: I'm telling ya, when these meds kick in, my comprehension and thought process is out the window :lol:

I don't have any locked down. I have money saved up for a pair, maybe two at retail, but that's about it.

I have only been tight with money because of that surprise $21k medical bill that came in that I had to pay off.

$800 away from paying it off. I have money that I set aside each month for bills, entertainment, clothes, shoes, and charities to keep my finances set to avoid any credit card debts. Haven't had any debts up until that medical bill :smh:

Last edited:
People will try hard to deny that they were influenced by trends with UBs. Adidas had been making boost shoes before KW wore them and made them fashionable. No one even cared about the energy boost in 2013, which are just as comfortable as UBs.
True, but the UBs are way more comfortable than the pure boosts, and they look better (IMO.) IDGAF about Kanye or what's hot. (UBs have way more boost material)

Enough boost talk from me, back to the black / red 1's , can't wait I'm super excited (already have 1 pair on lock)
I didn't mention the pure boost, I mentioned the energy boost. Pure boost was decent at the price point.

It's been a hard few months gathering up all the funds to pay that $21k bill, but I'm nearly there [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :smokin

If I hadn't bought my oldest a new car, it would have been taken care of months ago and none of my collection would have been parted ways.

That ain't gonna hold me down or back. I'll comeback stronger than ever with OG's set in my cross hairs :wink:

Last edited:
@green rhino123
roll.gif
I'm telling ya, when these meds kick in, my comprehension and thought process is out the window
laugh.gif

I don't have any locked down. I have money saved up for a pair, maybe two at retail, but that's about it.

I have only been tight with money because of that surprise $21k medical bill that came in that I had to pay off.

$800 away from paying it off. I have money that I set aside each month for bills, entertainment, clothes, shoes, and charities to keep my finances set to avoid any credit card debts. Haven't had any debts up until that medical bill
mean.gif
Only $800 left, that's what's up.
It's been a hard few months gathering up all the funds to pay that $21k bill, but I'm nearly there [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
smokin.gif

If I hadn't bought my oldest a new car, it would have been taken care of months ago and none of my collection would have been parted ways.

That ain't gonna hold me down or back. I'll comeback stronger than ever with OG's set in my cross hairs
wink.gif
What pairs did you have to sell?

Those are gonna be on hold for just a little bit longer :wink:

I wanna make sure I get my hands on these first :wink:

i have started to notice you being broke & unable to cop anything may be a recurring theme :wink:

therefore, i'm actually wondering if you have any shot at copping these or anything else

Cool comment.

Real classy.

Should I clown you for your financial situation ?

[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Clown move bro.

Anyways, should be a feast come release - 100 pair min.

In my humble opinion, Adidas is coming up because for the most part they give quality, quantity, and certain shoes at good prices. As hyped as UBs might seem, the common colors restock quite frequently around my parts. And really, resale is mostly not the worst on them. And that boost tech is pretty great. Then on super accurate retros like the Top Ten from '14 you get remaster 1 quality leather and shape on a shoe for 110 bucks(or cheaper). No gimmicks. So I mean Jordan brand is kinda getting it, and Nike's lead is massive, but still; I can see why Adidas is gaining ground.

Last edited:
Only $800 left, that's what's up.

What pairs did you have to sell?
I sold most of all my doubles such as

Both VNDS and DS Frags
Both VNDS and DS Chi's
VNDS Black Toes
Both VNDS and DS UNC's
Both VNDS and DS CM'1's
VNDS Laser
VNDS Black Gum
Both VNDS and DS LM sets
Both VNDS and DS DSM's
DS FF1's
DS Carmine 1's and 6's
Both VNDS and DS Hare 7's
Both VNDS and DS SBB's
VNDS 01 Royals
VNDS BoB 10's
DS Paris 10's
DS Air Pressure
DS 72-10's
VNDS Double Nickle 10's
DS Barcelona 7's
VNDS blk/red 11 lows
VNDS Ferarri 14's
VNDS GOF 11's
one of my DS PB 350's

...and a few other Nike's, Jordan's, and display's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom