The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing about being a follower, while most are copping these new things because it's the new popular thing.

My brother had copped boosts when they first dropped before Kanye wore em and they were mass produced. First time I put them on and fell in love but spend $180+ on adidas was no Bueno.

Finally found grey wools for under retail before hype blew up, hands down most comfortable shoes

I wasn't calling you a follower.

I was speaking about those who all of a sudden have a closet full of adidas, basically following what's considered "hot" at the moment.

Nothing about being a follower, while most are copping these new things because it's the new popular thing.

My brother had copped boosts when they first dropped before Kanye wore em and they were mass produced. First time I put them on and fell in love but spend $180+ on adidas was no Bueno.

Finally found grey wools for under retail before hype blew up, hands down most comfortable shoes

I wasn't calling you a follower.

I was speaking about those who all of a sudden have a closet full of adidas, basically following what's considered "hot" at the moment.

Oh I know you weren't I'm just saying, yes a lot of people are being followers/hypebeasts and buying what's hot but they are good shoes. Some look good, for the most part idc I like the OG boosts but I'm just saying adidas is hot right now especially with these running shoes or whatever you wanna call them. There's no denying that

That's fine to think that way as its true

Nike>>>adidas

But adidas has easily the most popular and wanted products on the market at the moment. I hate adidas and pains me to say that but it's true
I've never hated Adidas and the true originals have never stopped being in my closet but what product other than boost does adidas have that's easily the most wanted and popular? Even the non primeknit boost isn't getting the same love as the mesh.

Wait what? The boosts are now mainly or all primeknit

And NMD is tech a cheap shoe and those are selling like crazy

Nike doesn't have products out right now moving like these adidas sneakers. I'm a Nike guy all the way but adidas is doing work right now whether you agree or not
You read what I said. Primeknit boost is the most desired. They move like they do because production I low. When your brother bought his there was no demand for them, not that they were produced in grater numbers. NMD also has boost which is the tech which is why I asked for another product..and I never said they weren't dong work I said that boost is the cash cow. Waiting on you to tell me another product

Last edited:

I'll just let you know IF you do end up buying a pair of UBs that's all you will want to wear going forward (although of course you will still wear your J's from time to time.) They are THAT comfortable, they totally live up to the hype.
Very bold statement.  I do hope when I end up with a pair one day, I'll remember to give you my real world feedback lol

Adidas didn't just start making comfortable shoes :lol:

The "I copped em cause they comfortable" is pretty see-through.

You copped em cause everybody else coppin em.

Cats will walk around on bricks if it's trending :smh:
People will try hard to deny that they were influenced by trends with UBs. Adidas had been making boost shoes before KW wore them and made them fashionable. No one even cared about the energy boost in 2013, which are just as comfortable as UBs.

Majority of the people I see wearing Ultra Boost aren't even into shoes like that

All the people I used to see wear Racers in the gym are now wearing Ultra Boost lol

post-36445-whats-going-on-over-here-gif-W-JMur.gif

Is this the nike vs adidas thread or possibly are UBS all hype thread? Jw lol

Last edited:
Yellow Human Race NMDs are one of the best locking shoes I've seen. Sucks they're expensive

That's fine to think that way as its true

Nike>>>adidas

But adidas has easily the most popular and wanted products on the market at the moment. I hate adidas and pains me to say that but it's true
I've never hated Adidas and the true originals have never stopped being in my closet but what product other than boost does adidas have that's easily the most wanted and popular? Even the non primeknit boost isn't getting the same love as the mesh.

Wait what? The boosts are now mainly or all primeknit

And NMD is tech a cheap shoe and those are selling like crazy

Nike doesn't have products out right now moving like these adidas sneakers. I'm a Nike guy all the way but adidas is doing work right now whether you agree or not
You read what I said. Primeknit boost is the most desired. They move like they do because production I low. When your brother bought his there was no demand for them, not that they were produced in grater numbers. NMD also has boost which is the tech which is why I asked for another product..and I never said they weren't dong work I said that boost is the cash cow. Waiting on you to tell me another product

All the old boosts sold out and go for above retail

And I listed the products the NMD and UB

View media item 2135197These Banned 1s will be everywhere. I just left a newly opened Nike Community store in my city. I asked if they get any new releases, he said not yet, so I said probably not the Banned 1s then huh. His reply was, we getting those though. Hahaha. I'm glad JB made these a general release.

Also picked up a extra pair of 4s to wear everyday (last pair). Too bad they weren't on sale but I had a gift card.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom