Adidas tent sale has been garbage in my experience in the one at SF

tons of Deron/JJ Nets jerseys and a ASU CLB was all I could find

Adidas tent sale has been garbage in my experience in the one at SF

tons of Deron/JJ Nets jerseys and a ASU CLB was all I could find
I bought a D-Willz Nets jersey for 8 bucks 
laugh.gif

I use it to ball 

what were the prices like?

$60 for anything boost, $40 for men's & women's shoes, $25 for kids.
They actually had Ultraboosts in women's. I was going to get a pair for my sister, but they were one size off.

Are the Suit & Tie Lillards the gray pair? I only saw them in size 10-10.5.

$60 for anything boost, $40 for men's & women's shoes, $25 for kids.
They actually had Ultraboosts in women's. I was going to get a pair for my sister, but they were one size off.

Are the Suit & Tie Lillards the gray pair? I only saw them in size 10-10.5.

Yep it's the Grey pair with Boost. I'll try to check it out Saturday and hopefully they still have some

Thanks man

There's a tent sale about 30 miles from me on Wednesday. Do y'all think I might bump into some d Lillards? It's the first day of the sale

There's a tent sale about 30 miles from me on Wednesday. Do y'all think I might bump into some d Lillards? It's the first day of the sale
I think if it's a larger venue there will be. There was two separate tent sales in by me and only the large venue had CLB and Lillards.

If you see a size 12 Suit and Tie Lillard 2's, do you mind copping?

I think if it's a larger venue there will be. There was two separate tent sales in by me and only the large venue had CLB and Lillards.

If you see a size 12 Suit and Tie Lillard 2's, do you mind copping?
Thanks bro, I'll see what I can do.

What is considered a large venue?

What are the Suit and Tie Lillards? Do you mean the Stay Ready/Playoff pair?

Thanks bro, I'll see what I can do.

What is considered a large venue?
as in the physical space the tent sale is held is large. There was one in a mall parking lot in an actual tent near me which had crap and another in a arena which seats 13,000 people which had a lot more popular Adidas gear
What are the Suit and Tie Lillards? Do you mean the Stay Ready/Playoff pair?
They're the same same thing. Suit and Tie because it's based off his draft day colors

If almost everyone who has commented on being at a tent sale said they had Lillards, then there is a good chance that they'll have some at your local event.
Whether any of them will be in your size is the real question.

If almost everyone who has commented on being at a tent sale said they had Lillards, then there is a good chance that they'll have some at your local event.
Whether any of them will be in your size is the real question.

Thanks!

Wish me luck!
smokin.gif

I went to the tent sale in Valencia yesterday. Pretty dry when it comes to D Lillard 2.0s. I saw a few Rose Citys in small sizes (6 - 7) and some big footers. Plenty of 1.0's though. 

I was able to snag a pair one full size smaller than my hoop size. Luckily, they fit rather big so I guess I lucked out. 

I have a pair of Triple White Lillard 2 Boosts in a size 10 that I only wore once if anybody is looking for them. PM me if interested

Guys, let's not get this thread locked with F/S posts. Take that **** to CL, FB or Buy/Sell

Back
Top Bottom