The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

^^plenty of them in stores so go get a new pair

Imma have to double up on the bhm for $80. that copper
pimp.gif
 These and the rose 5 are the best bhms this year imo

Last edited:
Rip City back on Adidas.com in pretty much a FSR.  http://www.adidas.com/us/d-lillard-1-shoes/D68974.html

Got mine with the 15% code and threw in those damn socks.

For all you AMEX members, they got a $20 back on $100 purchase going on which helps sweeten the deal.

for what its worth i was opened a chat with an adidas rep just now to see if i could process an exchange and he said adidas.com will restock the bhm in 2-3 weeks. take it with a grain of salt tho\ugh, he didn't seem super knowledgeable.

any idea how i can take advantage of this? i have amex.
wouldnt mind getting those ASG for $85!
It's one of the deals you can add to your card from their website.  I have the everyday cash AMEX.  Log in to your account and go to the bottom where all the benefits/offers are.  Find the Adidas one, add it to your card and then click the offer through the AMEX page.  Checkout on Adidas as usual and pay with your amex.  You should get an email saying you used the amex offer, which I did.

I think these are sleepers and they'll sit for now. There's no limited tag so that helps. What's funny to me is that his sig has taken over more of the buzz at Adidas, so much so nobody talks about John Wall's sig. Now if Dame pulls something out of the hat and wins ASG MVP, then it may bump up sales. But tomorrow is another release day for many brands. This is one of the strangest release weekends Ive seen in a long time. Presidents Day sales, Valentine's and ASG weekend releases....... Dudes who have been checking for these will get 'em. I don't see the resellers out for these.

Cancelled my eastbay back order and copped with the 15% off and threw in a pair of low cut socks for $107. Better than $105 at eastbay :smile:

It's one of the deals you can add to your card from their website.  I have the everyday cash AMEX.  Log in to your account and go to the bottom where all the benefits/offers are.  Find the Adidas one, add it to your card and then click the offer through the AMEX page.  Checkout on Adidas as usual and pay with your amex.  You should get an email saying you used the amex offer, which I did.

Thank you! I'll check it out. Greatly appreciated

I'm hoping they have the all stars at my local Adidas store. I got my true size and half down in the aways to see which is better. I want to exchange one for the all stars. Man Dames and Currys cleaned me out today.

edit: and there go the middle sizes of the All Stars on adidas.com. I wonder why Finishline didn't go for these. They even put up the D. Howards, come on.

Last edited:
Finally got to try these on in-store today. I'd call people stating these run big inaccurate. To me, they fit true length wise, but the cut of the heel is so weird, it throws everything off. The way they angle the heel, it doesn't fit snug by the Achilles where it should. My toes were right where they should've been in my size 12, but the gap at the top of the heel was causing a fair amount of rubbing, Eben though there wasn't any actual heel slippage if that makes any sense. Loved the look of the shoe, but had to pass because of that issue. May still go for the ASG Walls though.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom