THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

The fact that the Cowboys are 7-8 is staggering

As of 12/17/19
-The are second in average yards per drive less than a yard per average drive behind Baltimore
-3rd highest points per drive at 2.54
-3rd highest plays per drive
-3rd least % of 3& outs

As of today
-Most yards offense
-2nd most 1sts
-2nd in passing
-7th in rushing
-6th highest score %

But where it becomes clear why we’re 7-8:
-Dead last in where they start drives at the 25.37 yard line.
-7th worst starting field position on defense at the 30.04 yard line.
-2nd to last in % of drives that end in an INT for us

Offense has to play basically perfect football to win. It’s insanity

Offense is top 5 in all those statistical categories yet this is the fourth game this year we didn’t score a TD...

Top flight offenses don’t go a quarter of the games without a TD... especially when 2 of those 4 games the opposing team went all out to stop the run (Philly and Saint’s)...

like I said Dak is cool, he earned his money and because of the qb market that’s gonna be a “max” contract for lack of a better term... but homie has so much more room to grow and half these games he’s just as much to blame as anyone else...

I'm completely out on Dak ... He's not accurate and can't run ...

Blow the whole thing up ... The entire staff needs to go ... Moore is a newb ... He can take his option play to some other team ...

Words cant describe how much I hate Jason Garrett ... He might be the only person on earth who I don't know personally and who doesn't know me personally that I would steal off break if I ever saw him ... Wasted a decade of my life watching that *** hat do nothing ... Literally he does nothing ...

Dak has a ton of room to grow but he’s not going to get there with this staff.

You can only ask him to do so much when they rarely (never) get advantageous situations handed to them by the defense or special teams.

Craziest thing to me yesterday is Amari says he was taken off cuz he just ran a go route and was gassed. We ended that drive with 3 time outs.

Jason Garrett and this staff quit yesterday. And Jerry’s gonna let him come back next week and do it again. :lol:

I'm completely out on Dak ... He's not accurate and can't run ...

Blow the whole thing up ... The entire staff needs to go ... Moore is a newb ... He can take his option play to some other team ...

Words cant describe how much I hate Jason Garrett ... He might be the only person on earth who I don't know personally and who doesn't know me personally that I would steal off break if I ever saw him ... Wasted a decade of my life watching that *** hat do nothing ... Literally he does nothing ...
We've been running that option play since 2009
It's a Garrett trick play
One of his finest play designs
It's gained positive yards 3 times in 10yrs

That or the bootleg roll out pass. The hell kind of plays are those.

Like it’s Johnny U out there playing with one bar on his face mask

Man I really can’t stand Dak

Haven’t seen decision making and vision this piss poor since Vinny Testaverde

So with one more completed pass, Dak will have the most passing yards in Cowboys History for a season.

It’s the second 4900 passing yard season, both times Jason Garrett led the team to 8-8.

Needs to be announced tomorrow they’re parting ways.

Gives you 4-5 weeks to interview and find someone to announce during Super Bowl week to stay in the headlines.

There’s been 5- 4000 yard seasons passing by the Cowboys.

Jason Garrett went for THREE 8-8 seasons
Wade Phillips 24-8 in the two 4,000 yard seasons

Jason Garrett sucks.

He’s basically football AIDS. And not the kind Magic Johnson “cured”.

idk who the right coach is i want ubran but he has his flaws also

im not sure what to think about riley or the baylor HC dirk can speak more on them 2

maybe the 49ers or ravens DC and they bring the LSU OC back to the NFL

Man I really can’t stand Dak

Haven’t seen decision making and vision this piss poor since Vinny Testaverde

what game did you watch yesterday? he did just fine yesterday

he has a few bad games this year and a few bad halfs and QTRs of football but there is zero chance when a QB puts up the numbers he did that we wont pay him.

and the dumbest thing ever would be to keep tagging him because you would mess up your whole cap space

idk who the right coach is i want ubran but he has his flaws also

im not sure what to think about riley or the baylor HC dirk can speak more on them 2

maybe the 49ers or ravens DC and they bring the LSU OC back to the NFL
I’d be damn tempted to go defensive guy and take a chance on Brady at OC.

I wouldn’t gripe about Riley if we could hire a high major DC.

Matt Rhule’s a star. I love everything about how he does business. Would be my clear choice if we went the college route, but he’s going to NY.

The move would’ve been to hand the keys to Ron Rivera and let him bring in whatever staff he wanted

But we’re not a smart organization

The move would’ve been to hand the keys to Ron Rivera and let him bring in whatever staff he wanted

The guy that was basically on par with Jason Garrett over 9 years in Carolina?

LOL.

You got a lot of silly takes lately.

The guy that was basically on par with Jason Garrett over 9 years in Carolina?

LOL.

You got a lot of silly takes lately.
Says the dude that wants to backup the truck for Dak lmaoo

Ron turned Cam Newton into an MVP and has actually been to a Super Bowl

The teams he coached were worse than anything Garrett had been handed and his teams had been riddled with injuries (specifically to his QB) in his worse years

There’s a reason he’s viewed as a coveted coaching option while no ones mouth is water at Garrett

Context is everything man
I know you like to think everything is this black and white but quit being so dense :lol:

we might as well hire marvin lewis then

both would be classic avg nfl rehire
just look at the jets right now

Who’s coveting Ron Rivera outside Washington?

And he turned Cam into Superman Cam? HUH

Ron Rivera sucks, man.

Back
Top Bottom