THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

Historically speaking, we don't play well in New Orleans. Not sure why. I can see that along with the patriots game being an L.

That means we have to beat Philly and Atlanta. As someone as pointed out, DEZ not being there pre season and OTA's/training camp actually benefits us but at the end of the day, you can't replace what he does and his presence on the field. 41 TDs in the last three years is very hard to replace. Romo is truly going to be tested these next few games.

I don't see dez coming back as soon as people think. Look at Julio jones with the same injury last year... missed almost 10 weeks

Nonetheless, if we win 2 of the next 4 games that should be a success.

Preparing for a an L tomorrow

I don't see dez coming back as soon as people think. Look at Julio jones with the same injury last year... missed almost 10 weeks

Nonetheless, if we win 2 of the next 4 games that should be a success.

Preparing for a an L tomorrow

The Julio thing is a little misleading. From what I read, Atlanta simply "deactivated" him because it didn't make sense to bring him back since they were already out of playoff contention by then.

Lawerence had the same injury last year and he could have come back earlier. The Cowboys were kicking themselves for putting him on the IR designated to return list for the fact that he could come back early.

With that being said, because DEZ doesn't know how to control himself I could see this taking a bit longer. Week 5 against the patriots is best case scenario. Worst case scenario is Thanksgiving. Most realistic scenario is against the Eagles week 9.

The offense will be fine. Just going to need our defense to come up big against these cats.

Putting in OT tomorrow so I'll miss out. Really wish I had a dvr right now...

I know I'll catch major flack for this but a win would mean having to head the "are the Cowboys better without dez Bryant"/"Was Dez really worth 70 million" narrative all damn week :lol:

God bless the Cowboys fans who are in the Link if the Eagles lose :smh: their fans are something special...

I've read nothing but horrible stuff if you wear Cowboys attire there which is quite sad. I guess if you pay for the high end seats, trouble is less likely to find you but after the game the parking lot is a huge no no.

^most definitely, since the Triplets days. Just don't post much here.

Last edited:
^most definitely. Just don't post much here.

Ok just checking. All these people coming out the woodwork to discuss Dez's injury this early in the morning and ain't Boys fans :lol:

This is like a win win scenario I guess. We win games without Dez, it proves Romo belongs in the same class as Rodger/Brady. We don't, it proves just how important Dez is to this offense when 76 percent of NT said he was overrated. Actually, the media said he was overrated for quite sometime back in the day too.

Man, I know Dez is a huge factor in our games.
Yet, I'm not going to let his injury be the reason we have excuses or feel like our team is a lesser one without him. He'll be back, who know's when, but until then we have to trust the coaching staff & players.

Game day fellas!

:smokin

Here's to 2-0!!

Yeah man it would be something to start 2-0 for the first time since 2008.

The Dez thing that doesn't make sense is that if this is true what Rapport is saying, the Cowboys would put him on short term IR designated for return so Dez isn't consuming a roster spot. Yet they haven't done that. That makes me believe Ed Werders report about Dez possibly being ready in 6 weeks (or 8) as opposed to 10.

Yeah man it would be something to start 2-0 for the first time since 2008.

The Dez thing that doesn't make sense is that if this is true what Rapport is saying, the Cowboys would put him on short term IR designated for return so Dez isn't consuming a roster spot. Yet they haven't done that. That makes me believe Ed Werders report about Dez possibly being ready in 6 weeks (or 8) as opposed to 10.

I'm in the middle man..because there are soooo many varying reports..

Plus what you said about putting him on IR is spot on...if it was 10-12 he would of def been put on IR...

Last edited:
I'm in the middle man..because there are soooo many varying reports..

Plus what you said about putting him on IR is spot on...if it was 10-12 he would of def been put on IR...

Yup and every media head is tweeting contradicting rapport on Twitter. Rapport has gone on full blown defensive on Twitter :lol:

Started pretty horrible first drive on offense. But at least the defense stepped it up.

Last edited:
Please draft a QB in the early rounds next year Jerry. I'm tired of the Cowboys being one sack away from hope

Back
Top Bottom