THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 1 - 1 Next game 9/22 vs. Ravens

Always think they can steal themselves into winning records because of the NFC East because they normally do and eclipse that. Think this is the year, they can't (And week 1 looked like it was on that track. Week 2 and 3, absolutely not).

They consistently try to make the team worse every year.
-RB room is TRASH.
-They have been dumb with passing weapons since they let Amari go.
-Don't even know what to describe about the OLine. Perhaps letting Tyron go was dumb.

Defense is a mess and can't defend nothing. Amount of screens and flats that go 10+ yards is amazing.

This is what happens when you don't navigate every avenue to improve the roster.

Last edited:
Starting two rookies and Terence Steele on the OL was always going to be a recipe for some disaster early on. But I like the two rookies and Smith long-term so it's hard to gripe too much there - just is what it is.

But the way they handled Dak and CeeDee contracts - only to pay top dollar on the *** crack of the season's dawn anyways while you handcuffed yourself for an entire offseason is... hysterical.

Receivers suck. Running backs suck. Tight ends kinda suck. Defensive tackles suck. Linebackers suck. Safeties suck. The coaching staff sucks.

It's just where we are. I wouldn't have paid Dak, but I won't argue with folks that would at this point. The roster and the operation outside draft evaluations are just flatly not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom