The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
8A336951-1899-4466-A30A-69E4F54157EF.jpeg

Does anyone truly know how the salary cap works? Is the salary cap just a mythical, made up thing? I swear the Chiefs were in the negative and even though they did move around a couple of guys deals they all of sudden re upped Mahomes and Jones. Same thing with the Rams.

Oh well. Good for Jalen. Said he wasn't worried about a deal and was confident it would happen. They made it happen.

Does anyone truly know how the salary cap works? Is the salary cap just a mythical, made up thing? I swear the Chiefs were in the negative and even though they did move around a couple of guys deals they all of sudden re upped Mahomes and Jones. Same thing with the Rams.

Oh well. Good for Jalen. Said he wasn't worried about a deal and was confident it would happen. They made it happen.
Clearly the Seahawks think it’s real, couldn’t give Clowney $13m + incentives

Clearly the Seahawks think it’s real, couldn’t give Clowney $13m + incentives

*Alonzo shrug*

In all seriousness everyone talks about Clark Hunt, Andy Reid, Mahomes and Veach but the team of cap experts that Veach brought in and hired has been worth every penny so far. If you told me the Chiefs would find a way to extend Mahomes, 'Reek, Kelce and Jones all in the same calendar year I would have been shocked and thought you were crazy.

Happy to see that song gone. **** that racist POS.

Happy for Ramsey but what happened to those rape allegations? Was that a joke or what? If he really did that ****, I hope he is severely punished and out the league.

Quib knew it was time to come home. Wasn't try to disrespect his legacy. One of my all time favorites.

We've debated before but Quib gets in the Hall of Fame, right?

Lakers game
Cubs game
Hurricanes game
NFL football

all on at the same time tomorrow. :frown:

I need more TV's. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom