The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wouldn't he have to agree to be on the game?

That's what I wonder unless the nflpa license for his likeness is still valid since he never officially retired

You'd think EA would try to get ahead of any legal issues like that by going to him directly first but grimy has been EA's MO for forever so wouldn't put it past them at all if they didn't :lol:

Yo so we still doing that watch another team and report on em thing too?

Yup.

Nuke just got a BAG!
Young Murray being set up for success. Nuke, Drake, TE Fitz, Kirk and Isabella about to run all verts and show out.

Other than that, things have been business as usual.

His freshly fired agent rn

InexperiencedSimilarCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I don’t believe that ***. But damn she’s brought me some good laughs today :lol:

Last edited:
"For the first time in my life, I really have a quarterback, so that's an eye-opener for me. Not a lot of pressure is going to come on me," said Fournette, who played alongside Blake Bortles, Nick Foles and Gardner Minshew the past three seasons.

i get it, but disrespectful as hell to the QBS who went out there and played alongside you. i dunno why you would publicly say that. not like you're barry sanders out there :lol:

Last play of practice

also ESPN just hiring anyone these days, got dudes pushing Aaron Donald just average vs the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom