The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have it on good what now? so that tweet from Watson after the D-Hop trade was ducktales? Stop it.

What reason would he have to lie about that? If he didn’t think that then he’d just be like “BOB is a ******* idiot for trading Hopkins and ruining the team”

What reason would he have to lie about that? If he didn’t think that then he’d just be like “BOB is a ****ing idiot for trading Hopkins and ruining the team”

dude vouched for and almost been a BOB apologist in the Texans thread during the season when anyone questioned what BOB thinking on anything. BOB has proven this offseason alone what a joke he is. From multiple reports, even local here in Houston, Watson was not happy about that trade. He even tweeted some lyrics that were subliminal about not wanting to be here any more to voice his frustration. There are A LOT of Texan players not happy with that trade, so I highly doubt all that.

Watson wasn’t happy with the trade. That doesn’t mean his relationship with Nuk wasn’t straining.

All I know is there were a couple of heated discussions in the film room where Watson called out Nuk for breaking routes off early and not getting separation.

MAGA O’Brien didn’t want a vocal Kaep supporter like D hop on his team. I member he traded that one good o lineman who took a knee and was also a vocal Kaep supporter.

Kenny Stills is on the team, he’s been an advocate and supporter. He also still takes a knee. Still on the team.

Kenny Stills is on the team, he’s been an advocate and supporter. He also still takes a knee. Still on the team.
CBC5686B-4034-43C2-9A4A-23C2CF9B6091.gif

These LSU pro day 40s

1586541284850.gif

Look who else was there and had a huge drop from the combine (he was 4.64 at the combine)

Pro day> combine

for QBs, yea.. since you actually get to practice and work with them before games, which translate more to pro days

but really of the non-game film stuff.. it’s the senior bowl practices > combine > then pro days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom