The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Scott Frost wrote:
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by hugebird

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The season has now officially commenced
laugh.gif

She's looking at the camera like, "I know".

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by illwill24

Don't be too mad at BRoy he still gets ALL of that 80 mil contract...besides he decided to retire instead of fall victim to the amnesty so he and the Blazers get their bread out the deal.

I mean, I would take 80 million dollars to not play basketball again. I mean I love to hoop but for 80 mil? Sheeeeeeeit

....well in THAT case?

clay.jpg

laugh.gif
 word

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I've always wondered where the hell MJ gets his clothes from. Velour blazers??! Beyond baggy jeans designed with countless holes and paint stains?? Tall tee sized dress shirts? How do you even find clothes that are that big on you when you're 6'6 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
He HAS to be getting custom-made gear. No brand/designer would even think about making that @#$% on their own. Even Goodwill stores don't have clothes like that, especially in 2011 
laugh.gif
Or maybe he just has a massive collection from the early 90s? Who knows...

you know what...
Spoiler [+]
mind-blown.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

who is doing this to Mike, we gotta get to the bottom of this NT Detectives.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why did he do that?
laugh.gif

drive ending sack
swag too high
sense of humor OD: the anti-celebration
grin.gif

Thanks. I figured it had to be something of that nature. The first thing that crossed my mind was when Carmelo
ran off the court fast to the bench after Karl said he didn't leave the court fast enough.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Why did he do that?
laugh.gif

drive ending sack
swag too high
sense of humor OD: the anti-celebration
grin.gif

Thanks. I figured it had to be something of that nature. The first thing that crossed my mind was when Carmelo
ran off the court fast to the bench after Karl said he didn't leave the court fast enough.
laugh.gif

He's ^&*($ of a coach I tell you.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I've always wondered where the hell MJ gets his clothes from. Velour blazers??! Beyond baggy jeans designed with countless holes and paint stains?? Tall tee sized dress shirts? How do you even find clothes that are that big on you when you're 6'6 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
He HAS to be getting custom-made gear. No brand/designer would even think about making that @#$% on their own. Even Goodwill stores don't have clothes like that, especially in 2011 
laugh.gif
Or maybe he just has a massive collection from the early 90s? Who knows...

you know what...
Spoiler [+]
mind-blown.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

who is doing this to Mike, we gotta get to the bottom of this NT Detectives.

http://marthastyle.com/

^ says she's been his personal stylist for 15 years for commercials, but im sure it spills over into regular clothes too.

Originally Posted by illwill24

Don't be too mad at BRoy he still gets ALL of that 80 mil contract...besides he decided to retire instead of fall victim to the amnesty so he and the Blazers get their bread out the deal.

I mean, I would take 80 million dollars to not play basketball again. I mean I love to hoop but for 80 mil? Sheeeeeeeit

roll.gif
dudes on here thought Broy walk away with nothing .
Son already did his homework before he announce retirement

I thought BRoy retired because he wanted to be able to walk comfortably later in life.

I interrupted it as he could still play but he would rather preserve what remains of his knees.

Oh well. He is still getting paid.

Mike's clothes are definitely custom. Nobody makes clothes like that, especially fora 6'6" guy.

Pretty sure Aldon Smith was making fun of an excessive celebration penalty on the 9ers earlier.

Basketball player Stephon Marbury of Beijing Jinyu visits Fan Yuanchen who has Leukaemia at Dao Pei Hospital on December 13, 2011 in Beijing, China. Prior to Stephon Marbury visit, Fan Yuanchen's father left a message on Stephon Marbury's microblog on December 7, 'She told me that you and her grandma are the one she most wanted to meet'.

135766972.jpg

135766970.jpg

135766963.jpg

135762895.jpg

135762891.jpg

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I thought BRoy retired because he wanted to be able to walk comfortably later in life.

I interrupted it as he could still play but he would rather preserve what remains of his knees.

Oh well. He is still getting paid.

Oh yeah?

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love this thread
lowkey one of the best threads on nt
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Basketball player Stephon Marbury of Beijing Jinyu visits Fan Yuanchen who has Leukaemia at Dao Pei Hospital on December 13, 2011 in Beijing, China. Prior to Stephon Marbury visit, Fan Yuanchen's father left a message on Stephon Marbury's microblog on December 7, 'She told me that you and her grandma are the one she most wanted to meet'.

135766972.jpg

135766970.jpg

135766963.jpg

135762895.jpg

135762891.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif
to marbury

Back
Top Bottom