The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Farewell B Roy
ap-201112100132055266251.jpg
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Damn. They better offer him a FO job.
frown.gif

Really wanna shed one for Roy...it's gonna kill him inside to know that he can still perform at the NBA level. But body won't let him. That's the game for you tho.

i know the photos from the spread were posted earlier..here's the video from the shoot.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Really wanna shed one for Roy...it's gonna kill him inside to know that he can still perform at the NBA level. But body won't let him. That's the game for you tho.

.....how can it really be THAT bad?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

His knees? He has no cartilage in his knees so when he walks/jumps its bone rubbing against bone. At least that's what i remember. Sounds terrible.

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

His knees? He has no cartilage in his knees so when he walks/jumps its bone rubbing against bone. At least that's what i remember. Sounds terrible.

- ohhhh, okay. i thought he had that same microfracture surgery STAT, T-Mac and others had, and had problems recovering from it. damn. that sucks.

Don't be too mad at BRoy he still gets ALL of that 80 mil contract...besides he decided to retire instead of fall victim to the amnesty so he and the Blazers get their bread out the deal.

I mean, I would take 80 million dollars to not play basketball again. I mean I love to hoop but for 80 mil? Sheeeeeeeit

Originally Posted by illwill24

Don't be too mad at BRoy he still gets ALL of that 80 mil contract...besides he decided to retire instead of fall victim to the amnesty so he and the Blazers get their bread out the deal.

I mean, I would take 80 million dollars to not play basketball again. I mean I love to hoop but for 80 mil? Sheeeeeeeit

....well in THAT case?

clay.jpg

can't greg oden donate some cartilage to BRoy?

scary thing is that MJ is picking from that dry cleaner conveyor of those jeans in his mansion.

I've always wondered where the hell MJ gets his clothes from. Velour blazers??! Beyond baggy jeans designed with countless holes and paint stains?? Tall tee sized dress shirts? How do you even find clothes that are that big on you when you're 6'6 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
He HAS to be getting custom-made gear. No brand/designer would even think about making that @#$% on their own. Even Goodwill stores don't have clothes like that, especially in 2011 
laugh.gif
Or maybe he just has a massive collection from the early 90s? Who knows...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I've always wondered where the hell MJ gets his clothes from. Velour blazers??! Beyond baggy jeans designed with countless holes and paint stains?? Tall tee sized dress shirts? How do you even find clothes that are that big on you when you're 6'6 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
He HAS to be getting custom-made gear. No brand/designer would even think about making that @#$% on their own. Even Goodwill stores don't have clothes like that, especially in 2011 
laugh.gif
Or maybe he just has a massive collection from the early 90s? Who knows...

At the very least you would think his sons would tell him that's his clothes or attire isn't a good look since they are young enough to know better themselves.  They need to be helping out MJ as well, I'm sure they see or have seen some of the pictures and captions of their dads clothes.

Back
Top Bottom