The Official 2011 Fantasy Baseball Thread

This thread will pick up soon venom.....dont worry. Maybe my question will spark some conversation.

What are your realistic expectations from Kendry Morales this year? How does he compare statistically to Joey Votto?

This thread will pick up soon venom.....dont worry. Maybe my question will spark some conversation.

What are your realistic expectations from Kendry Morales this year? How does he compare statistically to Joey Votto?

before the injury Morales and Votto weren't seperated by much. Now You can get Morales very late and if he can crack 20 hrs I think that would be good for him as a bounce back point. I'm not expecting much from the Angels this year, but if he can be 100% healthy he can be a bright spot for them. (Trading for Vernon Wells was dumb)

before the injury Morales and Votto weren't seperated by much. Now You can get Morales very late and if he can crack 20 hrs I think that would be good for him as a bounce back point. I'm not expecting much from the Angels this year, but if he can be 100% healthy he can be a bright spot for them. (Trading for Vernon Wells was dumb)

Heres my situation. I am in a keeper league where we keep 5 players. My team was horrible last year, but I managed to make some trades to get a really good draft situation this year. I have three first round picks currently. My keepers are Alex Rodriguez, Buster Posey, Zack Greinke, Justin Verlander and _______.

I have Kendry Morales on my roster right now. There was a trade proposed to me which is Joey Votto for one of my first round picks and a fourth round pick. My question is, do you think upgrading from Morales to Votto is worth losing one of my first round picks and a fourth pick?

Heres my situation. I am in a keeper league where we keep 5 players. My team was horrible last year, but I managed to make some trades to get a really good draft situation this year. I have three first round picks currently. My keepers are Alex Rodriguez, Buster Posey, Zack Greinke, Justin Verlander and _______.

I have Kendry Morales on my roster right now. There was a trade proposed to me which is Joey Votto for one of my first round picks and a fourth round pick. My question is, do you think upgrading from Morales to Votto is worth losing one of my first round picks and a fourth pick?

Originally Posted by dland24

Hate to be the guy to bump my own thread, but anyone have an opinion on this?

Hate to be the guy to bump my own thread, but anyone have an opinion on this?

I need 1 for the NT league, had someone drop out.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LIVE DRAFT - Sun Mar 27 3:00pm EDT

ONLY SERIOUS OWNERS AND FANTASY PLAYERS APPLY

PLEASE PM ME ASAP

PLEASE PM ME ASAP

drafted a public league the other day. gearing up for the NT league
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

might be in a $100 league with some friends too. im racking up the teams this year.

i would say it depends what # pick from the first round you would be giving up. having Morales at UTL and Votto at 1B definitely couldnt hurt if Kendry can bounce back.

drafted a public league the other day. gearing up for the NT league
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

might be in a $100 league with some friends too. im racking up the teams this year.

i would say it depends what # pick from the first round you would be giving up. having Morales at UTL and Votto at 1B definitely couldnt hurt if Kendry can bounce back.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

PLEASE PM ME ASAP

bump

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

PLEASE PM ME ASAP

bump

Not sure how I feel about my first draft earlier today. Got into the live draft almost 35 minutes late, all starting position players with exception of C and 2B, as for pitchers Josh Johnson was the only one chosen by the comp at that point.
After I got down to bench players, I went with the rookies in hopes of striking gold

Thoughts? Opinions?

f66157ebbe793755446a0d190e62c16aa34ff5d.jpg

35b15aeab5773258bb34f54620853d2c396defa.jpg

Not sure how I feel about my first draft earlier today. Got into the live draft almost 35 minutes late, all starting position players with exception of C and 2B, as for pitchers Josh Johnson was the only one chosen by the comp at that point.
After I got down to bench players, I went with the rookies in hopes of striking gold

Thoughts? Opinions?

f66157ebbe793755446a0d190e62c16aa34ff5d.jpg

35b15aeab5773258bb34f54620853d2c396defa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom