The Official 2011 Fantasy Baseball Thread

not if you play with competent fantasy players. The only time teams get stacked is when people don't know what they are doing. Regardless if they are, it should be an equal balance. But trust me they wont be. I've been playing 10 team Fantasy Baseball lg for 7 years.

We have 6 teams so far, 4 spots left...like I said PM me asap, serious players only.

I'm out then. I've been in plenty of 10 team competitive leagues and 12 team leagues are much better imo.

I'm out then. I've been in plenty of 10 team competitive leagues and 12 team leagues are much better imo.

Registered for that league.

Good looks.
2lusyok.gif

yessir, sent out some more...if interested hit me up, I'd like to give out the info to those who have been around a bit but newcomers can play too, just make sure you are active

yessir, sent out some more...if interested hit me up, I'd like to give out the info to those who have been around a bit but newcomers can play too, just make sure you are active

Some Fantasy News

- Toronto Manager Cito Gaston has said Brett Cecil will be the opening day starter.
- Frank Francisco will more than likely be the opening day closer for Toronto
- Michael Young, of Texas, will likely gain eligability at 2B this year with Beltre playing 3rd.
- Joel Hanrahan will be the closer for the Pirates, not Evan Meek to start the season
- Manny Ramirez has lost about 15 lbs this offseason and is continuing to up his conditioning, could be a sleeper pick late as a UTL / OF

Some Fantasy News

- Toronto Manager Cito Gaston has said Brett Cecil will be the opening day starter.
- Frank Francisco will more than likely be the opening day closer for Toronto
- Michael Young, of Texas, will likely gain eligability at 2B this year with Beltre playing 3rd.
- Joel Hanrahan will be the closer for the Pirates, not Evan Meek to start the season
- Manny Ramirez has lost about 15 lbs this offseason and is continuing to up his conditioning, could be a sleeper pick late as a UTL / OF

***Breaking News***

Adam Wainwright with a "significant elbow injury" and thus will lead to Tommy John surgery. Bad news!!

***Breaking News***

Adam Wainwright with a "significant elbow injury" and thus will lead to Tommy John surgery. Bad news!!

Back
Top Bottom