The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

WHY the bench warmer crying the most?!!

lol

Ah, that's Rio (Mario). Played last year, red shirted this year...He's good and will play a lot next year. Why hate for him having emotion for the team? Really though, take that image of him and multiply it by infinity and it won't match how I feel.
Ah, makes sense now.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

paper%20wad%20ball%20into%20trash%20can%20throwing%20shooting-thumb.jpg
my bracket officially goes
roll.gif
roll.gif

yup
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Alright. I'm gonna go strangle a couple cats.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by got shoes

lol

co-sign, fam never even took his **!% off
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just looked him up and he doesn't have any stats for this season.  He never even suited up.
the hell. Even if he is a senior, he shouldn't had cried
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol

Ah, that's Rio (Mario). Played last year, red shirted this year...He's good and will play a lot next year. Why hate for him having emotion for the team? Really though, take that image of him and multiply it by infinity and it won't match how I feel.
awwww
ALI ALI ALI ALI

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

lol

Ah, makes sense now.
I don't know why he was showing the most emotion, but I can't smh at him for caring, ya know? He was the Junior College player of the year (a couple years ago, btw). Got that 
sick.gif
 face on now.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

lol

awwww
ALI ALI ALI ALI
You a NI fan, huh? How's it feel to have the team you liked for 2 hours win. Go watch South Park bro. 

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

it's time for the Jimmer Fredette show. get your popcorn ready!

dude is 
smokin.gif

Anyone think UK and/or KSU will go down tonight?  

I think there have been too many upsets today, and don't think it will....but what the $@!% do  i know 
laugh.gif

I love this years tourney 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol

awwww
ALI ALI ALI ALI
You a NI fan, huh? How's it feel to have the team you liked for 2 hours win. Go watch South Park bro. 
hahaaaa you mad. i don't like northern iowa i just like seeing upsets, sorry you want people you don't know on the internet to feel bad for you 
embarassed.gif

lol

awwww
ALI ALI ALI ALI
hahaaaa you mad. i don't like northern iowa i just like seeing upsets, sorry you want people you don't know on the internet to feel bad for you 
embarassed.gif
Yeah Costanza, I am upset we lost...Point? Who's askin' for sympathy either? Just statin' my emotions. Until you go to a real college with a traditional hoops program or move out your mom/pops house pimpin', keep it quiet.
Buc Em: "It also sucks having to drive home 15 minutes drunk every time you go out. and then at some parties you go to you'll end up knowing only like 3 people there and probably end up losing them so always bring a couple friends from back home that like to party. plus you never know what girls to talk to cuz you don't know which ones have bf's there. i lived on campus at college last year and this year i'm having to live back home so i can definitely tell you all the differences between on-campus living and off"

+Spoiler. I am out.

Congrats to Northern Iowa. Theres no one else to blame other than the KU players, not the refs, not ANYONE. KU played AWFUL, they acted like they didn't even care until the last five minutes. I gotta give credit to No. Iowa and Ali though. Dude has balls shooting that three. This sucks.

KANSAS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I PICKED THEM TO WIN IT ALL IN MY BRACKET AND IM HAPPY AS HELL THEY LOST!!! REVERSE JINX FTW! I DONT GIVE A %*%* ABOUT MY BRACKET KENSUCKY YOURE NEXT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom