The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

KU losing
pimp.gif

I was looking forward to a KU rematch but its good to know Tennessee has guaranteed spot in the Final 4 now.

Real talk: no refs, no fan, no outside source should be blamed for this loss. On the players and the players alone. I promise, nothing in my life makes me more upset than us loosing like this in a tourney. I am going to walk the dogs now, cold air may just lower my rage of hate. 

lol cold i had to look up who he was:

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td] 23[/td] [td]Little, Mario
[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-5[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]Sr (3V)[/td] [td]Chicago, IL (Chipola CC) [/td][/tr][/table]
sad way to go out.

I'm saying K-State will win it all now.

Actually I just wanna see them put a hurting on BYU after what they did to my gators
mad.gif

record number of upsets this year?

i'm glad kansas lost, still mad at them for beating UNC in the final four in 08...screwed up my last semester in chapel hill.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by presequel

laugh.gif
i dont care that my bracket is busted im glad kansas lost

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 same here 
as screwed up as my brackets are (i didnt have kansas winning though), seeing NorIowa win is worth it

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

WHY the bench warmer crying the most?!!

lol

Ah, that's Rio (Mario). Played last year, red shirted this year...He's good and will play a lot next year. Why hate for him having emotion for the team? Really though, take that image of him and multiply it by infinity and it won't match how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom