The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Some dude in this pool I'm in picked Northern Iowa to win it all...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

if kansas doesnt get $$@! going, theres gonna be A LOT of PISSED people
laugh.gif
, including me
indifferent.gif

Me too. I might throw something.
They need to stop turning the ball over. This is unbelievable how undisciplined KU looks out there.

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

I've seen us look like this before...99.9% KU is done. Got me 
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

We're gonna need a miracle and the refs to win this. Collins is looking like he shouldnt even be on the floor right now
smh.gif

Kansas hasnt even been to the line this half?!?! They need to drive, drive, drive the ball every time down the floor.

And now Aldrich is out?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Imagine as a SU fan possibly not having to play Kansas in that Final 4
pimp.gif

GO NORTHERN IOWA!

Originally Posted by Noskey

Kansas hasnt even been to the line this half?!?! They need to drive, drive, drive the ball every time down the floor.

We can't dog. We can, but that Sloth lookin' mother EFF-ER is hoggin' that lane. Not to mention, Sherron is doing to much. Ball game. 

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Originally Posted by Noskey

We can't dog. We can, but that Sloth lookin' mother EFF-ER is hoggin' that lane. Not to mention, Sherron is doing to much. Ball game. 

I know, and that's what frustrating me the most. If we cant get Aldrich back in there very soon and if Collins doesnt start trusting his teammates, the game is over. Aldrich has been the only bright spot on the team today.

Moving that rock around and getting it in the middle. And NI is finally doing something wrong on O.

Back
Top Bottom