The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Tenn got this
pimp.gif

I hate when players are so hung up on themselves that they have to take the final shot (even when double teamed) instead of PASSING the ball. Dribble dribble dribble...Murray St fails to get a shot off.

Noskey, keep your emotions in check man. You're either going nuts about something that happened good in your bracket or endlessly ripping a team/person because you picked them to win and they lost. We all had bad picks just don't take it too seriously man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Noskey, keep your emotions in check man. You're either going nuts about something that happened good in your bracket or endlessly ripping a team/person because you picked them to win and they lost. We all had bad picks just don't take it too seriously man
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not as mad as that post made it seem. And I'm off my bracket now. It's done. Now I just want to see upsets i.e. Murray State and St. Mary's.

Any haters/doubters left of the PacX??? Huskies are gonna run this Lobos team out of the gym. Too fast too long.

Back
Top Bottom