The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

U-DUBB!!!!
pimp.gif

Hey lets take 5 timeouts back and forth while the dumbasses at CBS try to figure out what they're doing

Time for college ball to come out of the stone ages and allow halfcourt inbounding on a timeout and a shorter shot clock.

Originally Posted by Noskey

If Marquette loses, it's because they keep making the most idiotic mistakes possible.

Oh no way, I was right?! GOOD #%#@!*# JOB MARQUETTE YOU #%#@!*# IDIOTS. How do you let the ball bounce off your hand, out of bounds, while you're wide #%#@!*# open?!?!?!
mad.gif
Or how do you let Pondexter run at the rim almost completely uncontested?!? Or how do you let UDub get like 5 offensive rebounds in 2 possessions?!!?
mad.gif
mad.gif

Whatever. Congrats to UDub and all you UW fans on here.

DAMN.  Marquette gave that game away.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
  Looking like the Big East was over-rated.  If Robert Morris didn't get shafted by the refs the Big East would be 0-4.

Why is Texas and Wake on my TV? The CBS map said I was getting Kansas. WHAT THE HELL, CBS? ASJDKHASFHdsfuibdfbblba blh wefbblk
mad.gif

WASHINGTOONNNNNNNN. Came in here last week saying it'd be a close game but UW would have the slight edge and the slightest edge it was. Way to step up Q, IT, Turner. Amazing game. props to Marquette, yall were shootin lights out unconcious all game and when UW was down 15 I was about to turn the tv off. Where is Greg Anthony and Seth Davis?! There probably scratchin their heads right now. Big East 1-3 whaa??

Back
Top Bottom