The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

This day has been so awesome that you just know a 12 point lead is going to evaporate every time (except gtown
laugh.gif
)

Thats crazy man. Go into the MAC tournament as a 9 seed and make it this far already. I give Ohio props but damn they are lucky. Any given night I guess though. This dude Tommy Freeman graduated from a highschool here. ve played with him, He isnt even really that good unless he has gotten a lot better as of lately. Im just hating tho

Im loving this Washington come back.  This would be a great game to win in all of my brackets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If a 16 seed DOES beat a 1 seed this year it won't be Duke it will be Syracuse. Vermont is should be a 12-13 seed not 16.

one more sweet 16 team goes down either today or tomorrow and i'll just give up keeping track for awhile, just as long as VIllanova keeps on winning.
i've got no shot anyway on ESPN winning 10 grand

Damn, G-town, Vandy, and Richmond.

All of my brackets are done..........

Its all good though, makes the Buckeyes road that much easier.

This Marquette/Washington game is
pimp.gif

I swear, ever since the switched it here from the Georgetown massacre both teams have not missed.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by woody2626

Is this the year a 16 beats a 1?

It has the feel to it

I wouldnt put it past Duke The Big East(Syracuse) to set history.

Fixed
Agreed.  I don't think Syracuse's road to the final four is that tough but I have a gut feeling they are gonna choke the first weekend. (even though I have them in the FF)

If Marquette loses, it's because they keep making the most idiotic mistakes possible.

Back
Top Bottom