The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'm still pissed off how Vandy lost
smh.gif

Only L for me
smh.gif

Please don't tell me "Black Jesus" is in first w/ the NT yahoo pool.....not feeling good about butler though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Please don't tell me "Black Jesus" is in first w/ the NT yahoo pool.....not feeling good about butler though
laugh.gif

im 2nd...lol. and i was just checking it and some people have there whole bracket filled out except a national champion. definately a fail! scuse7 and kix4kix
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

laugh.gif

im 2nd...lol. and i was just checking it and some people have there whole bracket filled out except a national champion. definately a fail! scuse7 and kix4kix
nerd.gif

Butler taking off
smokin.gif
if they hold on ima hold this #1 by myself
pimp.gif

I got Butler in the Sweet 16....looking golden right now
laugh.gif
ff1167108f54e54ab54f243277763dfe7cecf171.gif

This hole might be too big for UTEP to climb out of...(I said MIGHT).

my old man has butler in the final 4. lol and he has wisconsin to.

and BJ ima be right there behind you...i also got butler

indifferent.gif
UTEP

i $##%%+% hate butler

laugh.gif
@ all the fools who picked Utep because the guys on espn told you to.

laugh.gif
@ you being a butler and closet dook fan. go get some more black friends.

Damn it. I tried to load march madness on demand through my ps3, but the standard quality doesn't have picture and the browser doesn't support the HQ version.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

my old man has butler in the final 4. lol and he has wisconsin to.

and BJ ima be right there behind you...i also got butler
mad.gif
hopefully these late games will separate us
laugh.gif

this dude howard hits the floor every time caracter touches him in the post...shameless fool

^same thing happened with my phone...

was hoping i was gonna be able to watch it from the beach with a pina colada in my hand

Butler hitting threes. that's dangerous. game looks over for UTEP. one team going hot. another cold. right at the same time

Originally Posted by baik

this dude howard hits the floor every time caracter touches him in the post...shameless fool

if you caught an elbow to the grill everytime down the floor from caracter you'd be on the floor a lot also.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by baik

if you caught an elbow to the grill everytime down the floor from caracter you'd be on the floor a lot also.

laugh.gif
I switched my pick from Butler to UTEP at the last minute.  Shame on me.

Back
Top Bottom