The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

need st mary's to win....
pimp.gif

And once again CBS goes back to the St. Mary's/ Richmond game. Welp, back to MMOD, I swear Verne Lundquist is Gay. The way he looks at Bill Raftery just isn't right.

laugh.gif
at that Sam Houston State player looking like he was trying to throw an oop to Udoh

Sam Houston State falling apart, Baylor is taking over. Hopefully this was just a good wakeup call/reality check for Baylor

i'm not even worried about baylor playing like this...its so obvious that they're shaving points and playing not to cover...they're still going to at least the elite 8
pimp.gif

PSA: No one cares about how your bracket is doing. I only want to know if you lose a final 4 team or something so I can laugh.

SHS player was open for three but put it on the floor, pump faked, and shot up a airball. shouldve taken that first shot

whos this ST mary's player with the oversized shirt and what looks like low top skate shoes on?

Props to CBS staying with the games instead of changing over to Family Feud like the schedule says
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Nice shot. Knew I shouldn't have changed my pick to Vandy
laugh.gif
I changed my sweet 16 pick from Butler to Vandy last night at 11:30... Stupid move
laugh.gif

Murray @**!%@ State. Screw my bracket, lets go upsets.

PS - Scottie Reynolds got bailed out hard this AM. Nova should not have won that game at all.

$+$% Jacob Pullen slow to get up for K-State. Miller...don't play the heart and soul of your team when you're up by 24
smh.gif

Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that Samhan looks like the type that wears long %@! jorts off the court

Back
Top Bottom