The Official 2009 New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins ALDS Thread (Yankees win series 3-0)

Damn, feels goot to see A-Rod carrying the team right now. We gotta get this in extras, though.

I wanna see I big creampie (no Youkilis).

smh.gif
These walks man.

Wait just a minute now.

Yahoo box score is saying A Rod hit a 2 run homer in the bottom of the 9th to tie up..... A playoff game...?

Is this correct?

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Can someone explain the mouthpiece that Nick Swisher uses? They showed him in the dugout holding it between his teeth. It has a big hole at the end of it. I've seen other players with them but never knew what they were.
I believe he grinds on his teeth and the mouthpiece is to stop him from wearing down the enamel.

Rav, I was thinking the same thing. We really aren't getting that outside strike that the Twins were getting. I don't understand.

Either way, we gotta get these outs. Give our guys a chance to win this game in extras. Let's go Aceves.

Yep, u need that DVR fam o. Stadium was rocking.

laugh.gif
, I got DVR, just rarely DVR any sports since I rarely goback and watch something after knowing the results. I think the only sporting event I kept for more than a day was the Stanley Cup game 7 and Super Bowl

Back
Top Bottom