The Official 2009 New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins ALDS Thread (Yankees win series 3-0)

TheAssassin23
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Can I get a U MAD gif in here please LOL LOL!!

It's all good bro, I don't know why the hell you took that to another level.

I'm of a fan of CC, it was just an observation man!!

I'm good, if you're good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

According to weather.com, the rain will start at 7pm.
smh.gif

And I don't get why everyone's panicing about Molina starting. People are acting like our line up isn't probably the most stacked in theleague...with or without Posada. If Burnett needs to feel comfortable throwing that ball in the dirt, then put Molina out there.

Whatever..."I just hope we win..."
-Jorge Posada

laugh.gif

You laughin but calling me out and not wanting to say who the "idiot" is is pretty lame homie.

I was saying it to start in fun now you calling me out grow the +*%% up

JPZx all you need to laugh about is that first round loss after Sunday
roll.gif

You laughin but calling me out and not wanting to say who the "idiot" is is pretty lame homie.

I was saying it to start in fun now you calling me out grow the *$%% up

Why would I say who it is when it's not important?

Whatever man. You deserved it.

I'm not responding to you again, since this is about the Yankees and Twins, so later.

Goodluck to both teams anyway.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was saying it to start in fun now you calling me out grow the *$%% up

Why would I say who it is when it's not important?

Whatever man. You deserved it.

I'm not responding to you again, since this is about the Yankees and Twins, so later.

Goodluck to both teams anyway.
pimp.gif

The fact that you would even come in here and write it means it was important enough man, cmon you wanted mf's to ask you who it was. F outta here

You know what you guys are correct I do need to let it go. I apologize for my overzealous reaction to your comment about CC Sabathia. He is my friend in mydreams and I felt as if I should defend him and Yankee Nation. The Yankee gods took over my body and forced me to have anarguement with you. I hope we can allbe friends now and hang out maybe watch Lifetime together.

the rain could be a problem if we gotta stop play for a couple hrs, might shorten AJ's outing and we'll have to go to the pen for like 6 innings.

i guess they'd go to goudan if that happened ......

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Proshares. Over/Under A.J pitches 6 innings 2 ER

Push on the innings over on the ER's (I'm thinking 3 to 4). Minnesota's lineup reminds me of the older Angels they can win with small ball. Ithink Blackburn pitches decent tonight too. All about the conditions though. I'm not sure how Nick will handle being outside the dome with the badconditions tonight. But then again, I'm not familiar with any of his road starts this year.

Oh no, it's definitely not you.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
my dude.

Rooting against the Dodgers and for the Kings
grin.gif

I think he'll go 5 2/3 and give up 3 runs. That's my prediction. That's without factoring in weather conditions.

yo httb, do the lights from the stadium bother u at night or your not that close. i knew a girl who lived in one of the buildings behind CF in the old stadiumand her living room would look like aliens were getting ready to land. they would leave their lights off and the stadium would light up the whole apt
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nah, thankfully I don't live that close. I remember hearing the stadium roar every postseason, though. You wouldn't believe how loud it was whenAaron Boone did what he did.

I hope this stadium gets that loud.

That's racist!

Nah, mom used to always make me turn out the light on sunny days when I was younger.
laugh.gif

Free light is free light.

Originally Posted by JPZx

PS you already hit your 50-Post limit?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Check the sig doggie I'm still at the kiddie table with 25
laugh.gif

i know some real cheap puerto ricans, free light is free light
laugh.gif

I feel you man, it's not only Puerto Ricans who do that, I think it's all brown folk
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom