[| -- The Official 2009 American Music Awards Thread: 11/22 8PM EST ABC -- |]

BOO WESTCOAST FTL pre recorded
smh.gif

abc editing out jlo's fall and putting her jump in slow mo instead, then jumping to where she stood up

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

BOO WESTCOAST FTL pre recorded
smh.gif

abc editing out jlo's fall and putting her jump in slow mo instead, then jumping to where she stood up
I was wondering why it was in slow mo when she jumped then I see the gifs of her falling.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

roll.gif
at Keri Hilson goin in for the kiss and then get rejected like Seth Rogen
both had the same nod afterwards
laugh.gif
I peeped that too...

Hov lowkey played Keri like she was a beast.....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I don't see how Michael Jackson is nominated for artist of the year. Better not win.
I see, but i dont..

I don't see how he won the other one. I don't see why T.I is in a pop/rock category w/ him.
good thing I aint watch this %*+%
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what the hell was wrong with Timbaland? And those jeans or whatever he was rocking
sick.gif

Lol tim lookin mad awkward in this performance

who that girl on stage with him though?
devil.gif

Nelly Furtado looking good

I dont get it. Why would CB say Jay is a cornball? (Granted I aint watch the show but it doesnt seem to be mentioned in these pages)

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I dont get it. Why would CB say Jay is a cornball? (Granted I aint watch the show but it doesnt seem to be mentioned in these pages)
Yea I'm lost and can someone tell me what story he made up and when he said anything about Jay?

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

2wbt4rc.jpg

q-tip, u mad?
he should be crticial acclaim only takes you so far when the bills start coming
laugh.gif
I think Q-Tip was joking, because him and Hov is cool last I heard.
Yeah I thought he was cool with Beans not too long ago as well

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yea I'm lost and can someone tell me what story he made up and when he said anything about Jay?

How is Hov gonna reject Keri like that?
smh.gif

Beyonce probably told him that all he could do is shake her hand.

%%!+ all this noise ya'll makin'. Where the pics of Nelly Furtado and that 'thicker than a snicker' broad he was performing with?

Originally Posted by 35KD

How is Hov gonna reject Keri like that?
smh.gif

Beyonce probably told him that all he could do is shake her hand.

IDK about last night but I saw pics of Jay & Keri Hilson on the red carpet @ the Victoria Secrets runway show last week, so he has had contact/pics w/ her.
Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Jay+ Rhianna, Rhianna+ CB, Jay blocking CB from performing @ the BET Awards & Lord knows where else, Jay sneak dissing 50= CB calling him a cornball Thenafter getting a lot of negative feedback he changed his story(deleted his tweet) saying he was talking about somebody freestyling @ his crib. The cover up is afew pages back. You guys need to open Twitter accounts!!!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Jay+ Rhianna, Rhianna+ CB, Jay blocking CB from performing @ the BET Awards & Lord knows where else, Jay sneak dissing 50= CB calling him a cornball Then after getting a lot of negative feedback he changed his story(deleted his tweet) saying he was talking about somebody freestyling @ his crib. The cover up is a few pages back. You guys need to open Twitter accounts!!!
I have a Twitter. That's such a reach. I mean hell i dont even know if that was a diss to 50 but now CB is backing up 50? I saw the story orwhatever. I guess that backs up your story cause it seems fugazi but other than that's a Dalshim type reach. We still dont know why CB was blocked. Itcould be the Jackson Family, Jay-Z, Neutrogena, BET itself, etc, etc. I dont go to Media Take Out for my information. If I dont see any facts it aint happen

Back
Top Bottom