[| -- The Official 2009 American Music Awards Thread: 11/22 8PM EST ABC -- |]

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^
indifferent.gif
Jay Z
Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Can someone explain how that was a shot at 50?

C'mon son how you gone act like 50's album didn't just flop smh/lmao
this will spark something

I doubt it. I may be tripping but he already erased it!!! What a coward
Flopped? So 150-160k is a flop now?

Reach
grin.gif

And I guess this is the first time everyone has heard Jay use that line. Relax.

Not going to argue w/ ANY OF YOU, but 400>160 correct?!.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Same dudes in here claiming to be Jay-Z fans? you guys are idiots.

Hov's been saying that line at Award Shows since 2006.

we all know Jay been saying that line & we all know who's been talking !!%+ about Jay & we all know who's #'s aren't what they used tobe. We also all heard the lil laugh after he said it like he was taunting somebody so stop it. We'll have a 50 interview/response in the next day or so...

Gone in 60...

I mean, I guess you're right but at the end of the day that # is not a flop. To me that was more in the gray area, he says it a lot but it could beattached to 50.

Is it me or do rappers seem to not know what and how the hell to move while they're performing on stage?

Also, seems like 50's jeans were kind of on the tight side for him.

This dude Em be looking like a psycho while looking into the camera sometimes with his big ++$ dark pupils.

laugh.gif
got this $+@%# backtrackin' like Jay gone corner him @ the next awards show and say ' i heard you called me a cornball on twitter'

celebs i swear mayne, hell is the point of sayin' something if you got to apologize or say you ain't say you ain't say it later on.

i swear, Chris Brown just makes things worse whenever he tries to explain himself in interviews and everything
Dude has got to be the biggest goof on the planet right now

That laugh at the end>

Beanie probably at home tight as s***

You know 50 mad...

I love it.

Hov's laugh at the end makes me crack up...
laugh.gif

Toni Braxton made sure she gave Hov a kiss on the cheek.

CB is a lame. He did this w/ Wendy Williams the retracted his statements. If he's so scared of ruining what is left of his rep, why tweet these things inthe 1st place?

^ that little chuckle that jay did just gives it up as a swipe to 50... i know people sayin that he been using that line for a while but it clearly shows thathe said it on purpose this time around...

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

^ that little chuckle that jay did just gives it up as a swipe to 50... i know people sayin that he been using that line for a while but it clearly shows that he said it on purpose this time around...

Honestly even the 1st time he used it at the BET Hip Hop Awards was a sneak diss (@Jim Jones)

I didn't watch this awards show. I did see Timbaland's awkward movements during his performance tho
laugh.gif
Is something wrong with him?

What did Jay say that was a shot to Curtis or Beans?

Basically can I get cliffnotes on this show cuz I heard CB did something stupid and J.Lo fell?(Why this !#!!# back in music again?)

roll.gif
at Keri Hilson goin in for the kiss and then get rejected like Seth Rogen
both had the same nod afterwards
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom